Braking, Wheels, Tires, Suspension Modifications to Brake Rotors, Calipers, Wheels, Tires, Springs, Struts, Coilovers, Swaybars, Strut Tower Braces, etc.

rods

Old 01-07-2003, 05:20 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2004 Tiburon GT
Default rods

what places sell air rods, complete kit bolt on no welding involved, i know visionz does, how much is it for your fast air kit, and it is truely a bolt on right? my friend is buying them for his tibby next month. one of his friends is going to hook him up but it might not be a bolt on and that would just be a lot easier
Old 01-07-2003, 06:09 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

Please do a search on this topic. You'll find a TON of topics where I explained all about the systems I sell, what's involved with installing them, and so on. You'll also find alot of topics of a couple other people who have them and what was involved with their installs. All of my kits are straight bolt in. No welding what so ever. The old skool setups used to have to be welded in, but they're not like that anymore, unless you're doing a truly custom and trick set up, or if you have a truck. If you have individual questions, like this, for other members in the future, please email them. Thanks. wink