Braking, Wheels, Tires, Suspension Modifications to Brake Rotors, Calipers, Wheels, Tires, Springs, Struts, Coilovers, Swaybars, Strut Tower Braces, etc.

Rims

Old 05-26-2005, 11:49 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

lol i get warned left and right by him laugh.gif for things like that. youd think hed take it easy on people...not crazy bout the style of the rims, but i love gunmetal with a polished lip!
Old 05-26-2005, 12:02 PM

Not bad. Dont really like 5 stars but they look good. Love the black/polish look though!
Old 05-26-2005, 02:43 PM

i meant stockies as in stock size not the actual stockie as in stock rim laugh.gif hehe!
Old 05-26-2005, 05:25 PM

the rims aren't bad, but i don't like black rims on white cars...it upsets the balance to me... nice buy tho if ya like em
Old 05-26-2005, 05:28 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

QUOTE (OdessitPashka @ May 26 2005, 11:45 AM)
Redz, actually box of two was 74 lbs or more.

That was with the packing material.

Redz, wtf happened to you??? Second time I see you quote a person above you! I smell ban!!!! MWAHAHAHA

Look again noob, I directly quoted a small part of her post to directly respond to it.

QUOTE (homey14h @ May 26 2005, 11:49 AM)
lol i get warned left and right by him laugh.gif for things like that. youd think hed take it easy on people...not crazy bout the style of the rims, but i love gunmetal with a polished lip!

rolleyes.gif
Old 05-26-2005, 08:01 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

i duno... the whole show car thing. it's basically a car hauling stuff. maybe it's my taste, but i think tiburons remind me of porsches or ferraris. i like those 5-spokers that remind me of those exotic cars. if i were you i would go with gold lightweight rims that would match nicely with the white and do some nice custom exterior bodywork.

my exterior is 90% finished and i'm still embarassed to show my friends what's under the hood. i say instead of investing in some extra weight, buy some horsepower. i've seen some show cars on the road. i'm talking something right out of west coast customs. and the guy didn't dare accelerate next to me because he knew as well as i did he had cobwebs in his engine. everyone already knows tiburons look good. now show them they're fast.

a real show car is a car that is completely custom. basically like in "pimp my ride". they invest work and labor over $20,000 into each car on their show without fosucing much attention to the engines. i doubt you want to spend close to that kind of money on your car. custom options and "show" parts will cost about $6,000. With that kind of money you could get a turbo, turbo parts, and still have left over money for a bodykit and your car would probably be the neatest car around within a 20 mile radius!!
Old 05-27-2005, 05:56 AM

QUOTE (REDZMAN @ May 26 2005, 05:28 PM)
Look again noob, I directly quoted a small part of her post to directly respond to it.

so thats how i get out of warnings is just delete a little bit of the quote above me B) back to topic....i like the gold rim idea except on darker cars. like subaru did with either black or blue paint