Braking, Wheels, Tires, Suspension Modifications to Brake Rotors, Calipers, Wheels, Tires, Springs, Struts, Coilovers, Swaybars, Strut Tower Braces, etc.

Rim Opinions(photoshop)

Old 11-01-2008, 03:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

QUOTE (Winston @ Oct 11 2008, 06:03 PM)
You read my mind man. Thats exactly what I like about the Rotas.

Ya, some F***er kicked it off my car. Plus my digi-cam got stolen so I can take any good pics now mad.gif

I already have a set of dark rims fing02.gif

Evo Regamaster

As I mentioned earlier, they are VERY expensive. $1,500 not including tires. I'd probably just go with Rotas if I were you.

Ya it's weird. I usually HATE anything chrome on cars with a burning passion. But for some reason I really like the Sub-Zeros in chrome.

One reason I've been thinking about new rims so much is that I want to widen the stance of my car.

I did ALOT of searching yesterday. I think I'm leaning towards getting a Eastwood fender roller, rolling my fenders, and then going with something like 10-20mm offset or 45mm offset with 30mm spaces on the back and 15mm spacers on the front.

I'm really worried about rubbing and camber issues though, although if I get camber adjustable coil-overs I won't have to worry about camber as much.

I can't stand how my tibby looks with sunken-in wheels sad.gif

Dude if u do decide to go with an offset like that I would like to see pictures. I wanna do the same thing. Been keepin my eye on the slipstreams. But I dont think they have an extreme offset. I would like to see tiburon slammed with rolled fenders and some sick offset.