Braking, Wheels, Tires, Suspension Modifications to Brake Rotors, Calipers, Wheels, Tires, Springs, Struts, Coilovers, Swaybars, Strut Tower Braces, etc.

Nankang Tires

Old 01-27-2012, 01:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2005 Elantra
Default Nankang Tires

Anyone have experience with these tires or more specifically Nankang NS2 tires? They are cheap as hell and their ratings are pretty good.
Old 01-27-2012, 02:22 PM

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
Vehicle: 1999 Hyundai Tiburon

I have ran them. They are exactly that. CHEAP. I only got about 10k before they needed replaced. If you are lowered, I would HIGHLY recommend Nitto NeoGens. They are designed for lowered imports. They have amazing grip and have thus far lasted about 20k and still have plenty of tread for at least another 20k. Pay the extra money, don't get dooped like I did.
Old 02-12-2012, 04:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2003 Tiburón GT

i had them on my RD1 and the first set lasted around 4 years.... and i hated them every minute.. LOL i had them for so long because they where cheap and lasted a lifetime. they suck BAD!!!!! noisy, horrible in wet conditions and even worse in snow. i later went with sumitomo (cant remember the model) and the difference was night and day.

i know they are very popular on the stance crowd because the stretch pretty nice but everything else of these tires suck...

i would NEVER buy them EVER again.... unless they were the last set of tires on earth.. LOL

my advice is, research the size of tire you are looking at and read as many reviews on the ones you like the most. that way you get an idea of how good/bad the tire is.