Braking, Wheels, Tires, Suspension Modifications to Brake Rotors, Calipers, Wheels, Tires, Springs, Struts, Coilovers, Swaybars, Strut Tower Braces, etc.

I Have Bad Luck...

Old 02-19-2006, 08:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok...so I am in a hurry to go to work today, and as i pull out of my driveway and onto the road...i hear this horrible grinding sound and my front end is shaking really really bad...well i make it to my neighbors house, get out, and what do i see?? My whole freakin tire is flat?! And it is just wobbling on my stock rd1 rim?? I have no idea why it was flat, seeing how there was nothing that punctured the tire? So I get out my little donut tire which has never been used on the car...And i make my way to work (5 minutes late), and then around 930ish i leave work, get in my car, and what comes to my attention??? ANOTHER FVCKIN FLAT TIRE?? So im just in comlete confusion?? How do you get 2 flat tires in one damn day? And the donut tire is exactly like my other tire...it was just completely deflated...It looked like somebody just let all the air out?

So i am extremely confused? I dont know if its some on my car that is making my tire on the front right side lose its air or what?
I just think that the odds arent very good that I just happen to get 2 flat tires in one day? I just dont get it?

Any ideas?
Old 02-19-2006, 09:10 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 1997 Hyundai Tiburon

well to put it frankly you had chitty tires worn down or somone is messing with you.

did u take um to a tire shop? they will tell u why it went flat. 2 new tires for stock rims are cheap anyways

chit happens man i went for a few spins at 110 120 mph and made flat spots on all my tires. good thing i had 14s only 140$ for all tires.