Braking, Wheels, Tires, Suspension Modifications to Brake Rotors, Calipers, Wheels, Tires, Springs, Struts, Coilovers, Swaybars, Strut Tower Braces, etc.

How long do your tires last?

Old 08-15-2017, 03:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis Coupe 2.0T
Default How long do your tires last?

Whats the average amount of time your tires are lasting you guys? My wheels are cambered a little bit so they wear quicker than you guys with perfect alignment but I still get a good 2-3 years out of my tires.
Old 08-16-2017, 10:02 AM

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
Vehicle: 1999 Hyundai Tiburon

I use Nitto Neo Gens. They are made specifically for lowered cars and excessive camber wear. My last set had 25k, still enough tread to toss on Craigslist and get 100 bucks out of em, AND, those were on the car over half their life with sagging Eibach Springs which I'm sure created even more agressive camber issues.

Really depends on tire and how they are designed. I blew through Michelle's and don't get me started on Nankang. Horrible tire, but when you're broke, you're broke. The Neo Gens really do live up to their hype. Only tire I'll probably use on the Tib.
Old 08-20-2017, 05:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Accent

Going on about 3 years on my current set and I have about 75% tread life on them still.