Braking, Wheels, Tires, Suspension Modifications to Brake Rotors, Calipers, Wheels, Tires, Springs, Struts, Coilovers, Swaybars, Strut Tower Braces, etc.

Help Changing Rear Brake Pads.

Old 04-06-2005, 11:35 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Accent

OK.

I own a 2001 Tiburon. I had my front brake pads changed a few months ago. Not wanting to pay again, could somebody please give me the info on how to change de rear ones.

I went to HMA, but I'd like it if someone here could give me a list. I'm new with doing the work myself... but I'm willing to learn. smile.gif

Thanks in advance,
Tahn.
Old 04-06-2005, 11:48 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Since your new, I will search for you THIS time.

I used the search button in the top right corner of heading (Inbetween Help & Members)

I just put in "Rear Brakes" in Search By Keywords and hit Perform the search...

Found This

And this
Old 04-06-2005, 12:20 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Accent

rolleyes.gif I'm sorry... I had done a search... I just didn't use the right keywords... Thank you very much.

Again... sorry. I know that newbies who ask questions that have already been answered are VERY anoying...

Thanks again. smile.gif

Tahn
Old 04-06-2005, 12:44 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

NP man, Everyone was new at one time or another smile.gif.

And yes, searching can be a pain if you dont know what words were used. Sometimes you might have to search several times with different key words before something pops up that you need.

I dont mind repetitive questions as much as some other people. I just try to explain how I get what I did. You can give a starving person a fish, or teach them how to catch fish... B) I prefer to teach someone how to fish.