Braking, Wheels, Tires, Suspension Modifications to Brake Rotors, Calipers, Wheels, Tires, Springs, Struts, Coilovers, Swaybars, Strut Tower Braces, etc.

financing wheels?!?!

Old 03-24-2003, 02:45 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default financing wheels?!?!

Talking to people lately I hear alot of them saying "I still owe $$ on these wheels".....I'm wondering how these people went about financing their wheels and if anyone has any info I'd be interested hehe....I know tirerack.com has a card, but that's about the only place I've seen and I don't want to get some cheap rims from sears lol....
Old 03-24-2003, 03:50 AM
Super Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: 2008 Toyota Prius 2006 Suzuki SV650S

I would strongly URGE you to NOT finanance ANY Modification to your car. If you can't afford the modifications, don't do them. Save your money until you can afford to buy them.

If you get into an accident, and the car is totaled, you'll be paying for modifications that you don't have any more because they went with the totaled car. If the wheels/modification get stolen, you'll be paying for a modification that you don't have anymore. Most insurance policys don't cover aftermarket items unless you specifically get aftermarket coverage.

If you don't have the fundage...don't do it/buy it. Save your money till you can afford it.

[ March 24, 2003, 10:52 AM: Message edited by: Random ]