Braking, Wheels, Tires, Suspension Modifications to Brake Rotors, Calipers, Wheels, Tires, Springs, Struts, Coilovers, Swaybars, Strut Tower Braces, etc.

Eibach Sway Bar

Old 12-24-2010, 05:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Eibach Sway Bar

Hey guys. Im looking to get a new upgraded sway bar set for my car. I'm looking at the Eibach set right now. i see that the rear sway bar is 16mm, the stock one on my car now is 19mm. Now im just trying to find someone that has this bar and want to know if it is better, being that it is smaller than stock. I know it is made of better material, so i dont want the smart ass answer "its made better, which means it will work better" I've got that before. I want an honest opinion of this product before i drop the money on it to find out it isnt what i want.I have a front Strut Bar and the new Rear Strut bar is on the way, be here monday. im doing piece by piece so anthing info will help. I appreciate any good feedback and opinions in advance. Thanks and Merry Christmas to all
Old 12-24-2010, 05:56 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

buy it

TONS of people are very happy with the eibach setup

i myself am probably gonna go that route when i finally start workin on the suspension
Old 12-24-2010, 06:01 PM

Im trying to decide between Eibach and H&R. the H&R is 20mm but is 200 bucks. i can get the Eibach for like 160. idk yet. Im still looking forward to more feedback. I would like to read a couple more opinions. thanks Faith!
Old 12-24-2010, 06:03 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

remember, bigger isnt always better

a very large rear bar will cause the rear end to snap around if its tighter than the front

you want the rear to follow, not lead

id look into seeing if you can locate a whiteline sway set

the rear end is adjustable to suit your needs (has different mounting points)
Old 12-24-2010, 06:25 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

I have the eibach pro kit plus ( springs and sway bars front and rear) and I love my suspension. Very nice improvement.
Old 12-27-2010, 08:34 AM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

Whiteline is great and adjustable! They are the serious sway bar for racing applications H&R and EIbach are both good but if you go with one of them do it to match the rest of the suspension. As tehy tend to work best together as a whole set. But if you have the cash and like to tinker go with the whitelines.