Braking, Wheels, Tires, Suspension Modifications to Brake Rotors, Calipers, Wheels, Tires, Springs, Struts, Coilovers, Swaybars, Strut Tower Braces, etc.

CAMBER KITS - Anyone

Old 01-03-2002, 03:48 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: Ex Hyundai Owner
Default CAMBER KITS - Anyone

ok, yes i have searched both HP and TEAM SR, and I have gathered most of the info which I already knew... I see many just suggesting, get this and get that cause I have that, but there are 2 kits on the market and I really need to know what the differences are...

we have:

Eibach Recommended Align. Kit

Alignment Camber adjustment +/-1.0 Front or Rear fitment. $25 In Stock
But no pictures, if anyone has any pictures of the kits that they bought please post them, RUDY??? please tell me what they look like and does the $25.00 include something for all 4 wheels???

And we have: ALIGNCRAFTS camber kit
http://www.aligncraft.com/parts/3541.htm

I already have this kit in my front wheels, when I installed my B&G's, and it still looked like I was getting wear from my inner wall of the tires... maybe since my shocks gave out like 1 month ago that could have been the cause, but not sure just how good this kit is... it is more expensive at $44.00 for the pair, and supposedly now they claim the same kit should work for the rear, so in total is closer to $90.00... so you see why I ask...

I really need to know this and any help is appreciated, I have my "true" coilovers arriving soon, once customs lets them through, and I need to have a camber kit installed at the same time, so please I ask for help...

thanks in advance