Braking, Wheels, Tires, Suspension Modifications to Brake Rotors, Calipers, Wheels, Tires, Springs, Struts, Coilovers, Swaybars, Strut Tower Braces, etc.

Boss Brakes

Old 09-13-2006, 01:15 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello.
I am involved with a Canadian company "Boss Brakes". They have only started releasing their brake products this year truly launching for this year's SEMA. Boss Brakes produces the largest big brake kit ever made to date and the company owns several truly unique patents. With their largest rotors measuring 17.25" and their 6-8 piston 12" billet calipers. This application is direct replacement on Bentley and also used on vehicles with 22" - 30" rims. Available in Gold finish as shown below.
That is the top of their product line with for a set of 4 costing just over $30000.00

What I have here for sale though is Boss Brakes unique custom slotted rotors. The rotors are direct replacement for the brakes you have now. Instead of the usual slotted/cross drilled design, Boss Brakes has made the slots with the Tiburon Logo. Instead of cross drilling which is prone to cracking Boss Brakes uses dimples. The rotors are black zinc oxide coated so they will not rust. The pads wear the black off the surface almost instantly and the logos remain visible.
These brakes sell for $150. a rotor. Set of four for $600.00
If you are in Toronto Canada Boss Brakes will install for you at no extra cost.
If you live elsewhere, we can calculate shipping costs.
There is also a 1-year warranty.
For extra, you may also have your own logo inscribed (design your own).

Anyone wishing for a "Tiburon" set, or for further questions please contact me at;

steve.guttridge@bossbrakes.com

Thank you,

Pictures below.. (website incomplete)