Automotive News & Other Vehicle Discussions A forum for discussions pertaining to other vehicles other than Hyundai's, Press Releases, new model lauches and general Automotive news.

Wrap Your Ford in Bacon

Old 08-28-2013, 11:10 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T
Default Wrap Your Ford in Bacon

http://newsfeed.time.com/2013/08/28/...con/?hpt=hp_t3

In the last few years, bacon has been incorporated into everything from lip balm and bar soap to dessert and even cocktails. Now, Ford has come up with a way to cover cars in the beloved breakfast meat (sort of).

To celebrate International Bacon Day, the American car company is giving customers the chance to wrap their 2014 Ford Fiestas in bacon. Buyers interested in making their neighbors drool can order up a Fiesta subcompact car wrapped in one of four vinyl graphics showing off everyone’s favorite breakfast meat.

Ford-driving bacon fans can go the whole-hog and wrap their entire car in bacon stickers or the more faint of heart can position a few juicy strips as racing stripes down the sides or slap one or two around the rear wheel wells or on the fenders. The wraps are available along with Ford’s other less-delicious looking wraps on the Fiesta graphics website. Prices start at $78 plus installation.

“This car just makes so much sense,” Allan Benton, CEO of Benton’s Country Hams, said in a press release. “In the 40 years I’ve been in this business, I’ve never seen so much interest in bacon.”

It would be better if it was real bacon!
Old 08-28-2013, 11:32 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: MC + RD2 + AW11 + 944 = 4x Win

The bacon stripes sound hysterical!

I wonder how they'd look on the MC?
Old 08-28-2013, 06:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

OMG OMG OMG

i want bacon racing stripes

DO WANT