Automotive News & Other Vehicle Discussions A forum for discussions pertaining to other vehicles other than Hyundai's, Press Releases, new model lauches and general Automotive news.

What vehicles do you absolutely despise?

Old 08-23-2010, 12:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2K Tib
Default What vehicles do you absolutely despise?

1. Pontiac Azteks
2. Just about all Scions
3. PT Cruisers
4. Donks
5. Toyota Prius'
6. Hummers
Old 08-23-2010, 02:19 PM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

Everything on your list, except #2. I dont mind Scions, even though alot of tC drivers think they're the greatest thing in the world. laugh.gif
Old 08-23-2010, 03:36 PM

Vehicle: 2001 hyundai tiburon

yeah, always been a 1st gen xb lover, nothing will change that.

don't really care for the nissan cube. not into the rear window idea of theirs, looks cheesy.

not really hate but grand am's and grand prix's around here , friggin everyone has one, really sad if you ask me.

the thing i hate the most is i find some extras on some vehicles that i cant get on ones that i really want. really simple things but damn, addons should be universal,lol.

Old 08-23-2010, 04:31 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

worst car i've ever been inside of. worst.

i also hate the old Honda Civic hatches, because bossman drives one and i wouldn't mind seeing him inside of the car driven inside a live volcano. no, no that would be too quick. maybe if he got cancer... yea i would visit him just to make sure it's doing its job smile.gif

it's not the cars i hate as much as their egotistical "dada" designers.
Old 08-24-2010, 08:57 AM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Vehicle: '14 Ford F-150

Z32 300ZX... because I work in a Nissan shop. If you've ever worked on one, you know my pain.
Old 08-29-2011, 02:28 PM

Vehicle: X3 Sprint, S-Coupe Turbo

i take your Z32 and raise you to a Z31 turbo california. hot damn. that engine bay is actually full of f*ck. i didn't know crack use was widespread in japan...
Old 08-29-2011, 04:23 PM

Vehicle: 2000 hyundai tiburon

i don't know if i really dislike the vehicles or the majority of thier driver's-...

buggatti veyron- ugliest thing on wheels (thank god it's fast because i'd hate to look at it for too long)

ford f150-650- very popular amongst inbred contractors.

lamborguinea- never anyone who knows crap about cars.

skyline gtr- it's a big deal because some kids in high school said it was a big deal.

buick century/le sabre- i live in fl, most of my time is spent behind one of these

crown victorias- i live in fl, most of my time is spent behind one of these, the rest is spent off the side of the road in front of one of these.

subaru sti- yeah i get it you have a really loud exhaust and an even louder blow off valve, now rush up to the next person in traffic and let them know too. ken block drives a fiesta now how come you haven't made the switch aswell?

that's all i can think of for now but tomorrow is a whole new day of traffic we'll see what else i can think of.
Old 08-30-2011, 12:28 PM

Vehicle: 01/hyundai/tiburon

hondas...

and slow buicks/oldsmobiles...
Old 08-31-2011, 04:45 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Tiburon

LMAO, Nice reasons 01Steve. I guess it depends on where I want to end the list since it's all progressive Then as HKC has said before way back. They are all replicas of the same ol same ol or start to look alike. That's so they can all somehow keep evolving into boring and ugly just to restyle and become AMAZING again 10 years later. (LOL yes the WRX looks like a Corolla ) Come on Toyota FT-86 oh wait the US is badging it as a Scion. For The Looze. But you can always rebadge. FTW!
Old 08-31-2011, 04:58 PM

Vehicle: 2010.5 Kia Soul 2U

hondas, germans, and been a Kia tech, so I have those always broken pieces of sh*t of Rondo & above. especially Borregos.