Automotive News & Other Vehicle Discussions A forum for discussions pertaining to other vehicles other than Hyundai's, Press Releases, new model lauches and general Automotive news.

Trmin8r's 14+ Minute Compilation

Old 12-15-2005, 01:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

One of the nicest and sickest LS1 powered cars:

link removed

Huge video with lots of racing and dyno runs smile.gif

street racing's bad. mmkay.gif
Old 12-15-2005, 02:05 PM

so... what is the point of the video... that everyone should go out and race anyone and everything they can if they have a fast car. wonder how many speeding tickets the little punk has. this vid is complete illegal street racing at its finest and stupidest... racing bikes... come on man. i know its not your vid odessit but i wouldnt necessarily approve of the vid going on this site. we dont exactly approve of the illegal street racing here at rdtiburon.com and this video is full of it. at the beginning of the vid he put on there that the races were on a closed course... well the first half of the video (all i cared to watch) was all on streets and highways... not exactly closed course if you know what i mean.
Old 12-15-2005, 04:02 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

hey hey streetracing is kind of cool to watch but dangerous. if some deer or something ran into the street or something unexpectable happened of course the outcome wouldn't be good. it's been discussed a holy number of times before.

OP's just showing us what camaros can do. if you hear his car in person you'll see what the fuss is all about.

so what OP you painting the car white or are you leaving it golden for a few years? and don't be putting on SS badges too soon you ricer! nana.gif
Old 12-15-2005, 05:34 PM

I just saw a video of the cobra and z06 racing in this forum section and no one has said a damn thing about it, so why am I getting bashed on? Plus there is a disclaimer in the beginning of the video smile.gif

Point of this video is to show a really fast car that can compete against bikes and exotics like ford GT. Don't see that every day smile.gif
Old 12-15-2005, 06:00 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

dont act like you dont know the rules because your not a mod anymore man. its simple, no videos with streetracing in them. i think you did this just to test the limits, dont. the other topic will be locked too.