Automotive News & Other Vehicle Discussions A forum for discussions pertaining to other vehicles other than Hyundai's, Press Releases, new model lauches and general Automotive news.

Our Other Cars

Old 12-13-2008, 01:37 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I thought I would post the other cars we have besides my 2000 RD tiburon.

We just got the Camaro, and it is certainly a project, but it will be a blast to drive when we are done

We bought the 2003 GK Tiburon new, it has been a great car, with the exception of the clutch dying at 60,000 miles

The engine is pretty much good to go in the Camaro, but it needs headers
Old 12-13-2008, 04:04 PM

Vehicle: 2000/Hyundai/Tiburon

ah who needs headers anyways, just leave the open mainfold (it sounds better) lol looks good
Old 12-13-2008, 04:14 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

that camaro is sick man. although not traditional camaro body style, it's still a classic design. i think the new ones are badass. i saw one at the chevy dealership. i think it's awesome how they're bringing back the big boxy american cars from the 70's but making them look good and upping the economy. new tiburons look pretty decent, but not as good as the rd's.
Old 12-14-2008, 12:49 PM

The Camaro does look sick, american muscle at its best. As for the GK, I love the body style of the car. I wanted a GK myself, but not within my budget.