Automotive News & Other Vehicle Discussions A forum for discussions pertaining to other vehicles other than Hyundai's, Press Releases, new model lauches and general Automotive news.

Ok, fine, lets talk HONDAS.

Old 02-24-2005, 10:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

on a daily basis (back home 757 VA area...think VA bch), i see more riced out hyundai's, mistu's, and toyotas than i see civics.

now here at school (Virginia Tech...think applacian mountains) i see more riced hondas.

i'll post up some pictures of my friends hondas when i get some time to host them...granted most of you won't like them because there are no altezzas, euros, or nasty ass body kits, but they are all mean rides.

quick taste...my fav. gen 2 ever...it was sold though..

Old 02-24-2005, 10:41 PM

there is nothing wrong with a civic, back in my home town, my friend had and nissan hard body truck that was faster than hell. he was out runing everything in that truck, then he got a 93 civic ex vtec... put a header,3" pipe apexi muffler, underdrive pully, intake cam,Ecu ported the head, done every thing, through the first 3 gear that car was fast has any thing out there, i road with him, one day one of our other friends had a 96 Z28 camaro 6sp, that civic out ran the z28 through 1st,2nd,3rd, but z28 came on by in 4th. well what im saying is that civic's are fast off the line,but after second, they really don't have any tihing, my tib was stock, only had, had it bout 3 weeks, and beat the civic from 20mph stomp. but he smokes my ass now, he got a 96 TSI talon..pushing bout 300hp, but a civic's 1.6 motor is good on gas, and if it keeps going up, might have to trade in the tib .................lol.joke
Old 02-24-2005, 10:41 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

QUOTE (KayDM)
i'll post up some pictures of my friends hondas when i get some time to host them...granted most of you won't like them because there are no altezzas, euros, or nasty ass body kits, but they are all mean rides.

um... what u just described as what we "like" are the hondas I DONT like.... cuza all that crap. id rather have them plain and modded. isnt that what half this thread is? anti rice? maybe i missed something.... haha
Old 02-24-2005, 11:06 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

QUOTE (TibMinn)
um... what u just described as what we "like" are the hondas I DONT like.... cuza all that crap. id rather have them plain and modded. isnt that what half this thread is? anti rice? maybe i missed something.... haha

so you like all of the altezzas, body kits what dont flow w/the car?

------------------------------------------------

BTW: Here is my old LS Powered Civic

B4 DIY headlights:

After DIY headlights/right before I sold it(im dumb):
Old 02-24-2005, 11:31 PM

rota's -check
sexy lip (Si?)- check
tires look kinda high (i assume 50-55 series) but with stock height it's hot.

...i'm sorry you bought a tibby, especially a 2nd gen (sorry i think the front ends look nasty, and not a fan onf the interiors)
Old 02-24-2005, 11:39 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

Yeah, I like a bit of rubber w/my wheel! (50)

Rota C8's BTW... I have them forsale perfect condition, not a scratch on them!

Freshly painted about 2 months ago also...

It was lowered like 3 days b4 i sold it...Now that I think of this...I am about to cry.... *WHAAAAHHH*

Worst thing about it is I live in a small town and the dealer i traded it into sold it to some ***ing queer who leans like all the way back in his seat trying to act cool in my hard work 02.gif
Old 02-25-2005, 06:20 AM

QUOTE (KayDM)

Dude, do us ALL a favor and stop assuming things about everyone. That attitude is winning you NO friends. There are a LOT more people than you think who prefer stock (or near stock lights) subtle to no bodykits, and the like. My tib does NOT even have the stock factory wing...

So leave the attitude on your side of the keyboard, ok?

That said, I do like what you did to your old civic. That came up really nice and clean.. shame about what is happening with it after you sold it. Wonder how many people thing he did all the work to it?
Old 02-25-2005, 07:11 AM

and to that..

rsxlove

K20a swap <33
Old 02-25-2005, 07:29 AM

I was soooo close to buying a 2k1 RSX instead of my Tiburon. Just didn't quite have the funds for it. I love those cars.
Old 02-25-2005, 11:19 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Hey, like I said, sometimes I see some NICE Honduh's around here, I give them props, but I see way more riced out styrofoam bodykit having rice a roni Hondas than nice ones.

Plain and simple.

This is a HYUNDAI forum, we are PRO HYUNDAI.

Enjoy any other cars you want, as I enjoy Dodges, but be prepared to hear crap about it.

And for whomever said "You live in the wrong place REDZ", yeah, whatever, you just have your rice meter off around Hondas.

Rice is what you make of it.