Automotive News & Other Vehicle Discussions A forum for discussions pertaining to other vehicles other than Hyundai's, Press Releases, new model lauches and general Automotive news.

New 2004 Giant Ac Air 35 Miles Mint $1,000.00 Obo Or Trade?

Old 02-22-2008, 01:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Up for sale is my NEW 2004 Giant AC Air 26-inch mountain bike. I scoured the magazine sales, eBay, and the local bike shops piecing this bike together. It was assembled by Lake Shore bike. This bike retailed over $2,300.00 and has nothing but the best components. I rode the bike about 10 times and it now has less then 50 miles on it. The longest ride was when I picked it up from Lakeshore Bike I took it around Presque Isle and home (~8 miles) to make sure everything fuctioned correctly. There is absolutely NO flaws in this bike anywhere. It spent it's entire life inside my house, not outside or even so much as a cold garage.
There is not even a mark in the brake rotors. Thats right, hydraulic front and rear disc brakes! Even better it has paddle shifters! The tires still have all the 'nipples' on them.
I have $1,300.00+ in receipts, not even including the frame ($480.00), rear shock ($200.00), wheels ($300.00), and carbon fiber handle bars ($125.00) and other parts...

This bike bike has Manitou Black Comp 120mm front shocks/forks. They have adjustable rebound & stiffness and have a lockout feature for uphills. Deore XT: Mega Pro Radid-fire shifters, Deore XT derailours, Deore XT hubs, Deore XT quick release wheel skewer / axle, and Hayes Nine front and rear disk brake calipers, rotors, brake levers, and cables. Also has Easton CT2 carbon fiber handle bars, Truvativ ISIS drive 175mm cranks, Cane Creek headset, LizardSkins bar grips, Specialized 100mm XC stem, Deore XT 9-speed rear cassette, Deore XT 3-speed front cassette, BG Sport seat, Sun 'single track' wheels with high performance Hutchinson Python Airlite 26 x 2.0 tires and tubes, Salsa 35mm quick release seat post clamp, Rock Shox rear shock with adjustable rebound and lockout feature. It has 9/16-inch performance Super Tenderizer aluminum pedals. I have read tons of reveiws and I have never heard a single complaint about this frame / bike. The rear 4-link suspension is adjustable between 4.5/5.15/6.0-inches ans is one of the strongest systems built.

Come on over and check it out, the pictures do not show how awesome this machine really is. If your serious take it for a ride and log some mileage.

I will consider interesting trades...

Bike is located in Harvey, MI

This is the best form of transportation you can get. Burns your body fat not expensive fossil fuels, and does not require a license to operate. No need to pay state DMV registration fees and there are no overpriced insurance rates to fork out each month. Buy it once, own it for life.

*** I will ship this bike to the lower 48, however it will not be until I receive my portion of the trade. ***
I am not getting hosed like that. I have 450+ positive feedbacks on eBay (same user name) and sold & bought tons of parts/items off all the forums I am on, including this one. I use the exact same user name on every messege board I am registered on. From my ricer forums, the Mopar slant 6 forums, all other Mopar forums, eBay, Paypal, e-mail, my picture hosting sites, and such. Nothing to hide here.