Automotive News & Other Vehicle Discussions A forum for discussions pertaining to other vehicles other than Hyundai's, Press Releases, new model lauches and general Automotive news.

Honda beach buggy

Old 08-15-2012, 04:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 tiburon
Default Honda beach buggy

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/cto/3204880477.html

I am currently trying to sell some of my toys because I could use the extra cash..So i've decided to part with my custom built Honda civic beach/dune buggy. It has a custom built roll cage covered with green foam. Halogen Fog lights mounted on the top rail for extra light " Switch is mounted next to steering wheel for convenience". It has a spare tire mounted on the back rail for easy access.

The headlights and tail lights have a light coat of tint for that stealthy look. The floor has been rhino-lined so you can wash out sand and debris easily. It has an air intake, full exhaust system with aftermarket headers. Automatic transmission. This buggy will fly and still get amazing MPG! !

Stainless hood pins have been added to the hood for added protection. The car is nearly street legal..It needs a license plate light and possibly side mirrors to pass inspection if your state even has inspections. The Buggy could also use new tires. The check engine light is on due to a faulty speed sensor. Other then that it runs great but keep in mind the minor stuff that needs to be finished to pass inspections.

If your looking for the perfect beach cruiser then this is it. It could be made great for several things or even a daily run-around driver. Please feel free to call , TEXT or email me with questions. Check out the youtube link for a video of the buggy in ACTION! MAY TRADE JUST LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE.

Old 08-15-2012, 07:46 PM

Vehicle: 84 VW Rabbit, 01 Audi A8L, 08 VW GTI

aftermarket low profile wheels... for a "dune buggy"

The back looks kinda like a buggy but that front end is just ruining the whole project

and he wants $3100 for it wtf
Old 08-15-2012, 07:51 PM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

Old 08-15-2012, 08:09 PM

Vehicle: 1991 Impulse RS

Imagine having an accident while driving that!?
Old 08-20-2012, 10:25 PM

Vehicle: MC + RD2 + AW11 + 944 = 4x Win

I'll go on support here and say I rather like it.

Not a huge Honda fan but this just exudes testosterone while not taking itself overly seriously.