Automotive News & Other Vehicle Discussions A forum for discussions pertaining to other vehicles other than Hyundai's, Press Releases, new model lauches and general Automotive news.

Great Buy

Old 04-11-2006, 11:26 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001/hyundai/tiburon

This is a bad ass car for a bad ass price. If I had the money I would jump all over this for a second car.

I just have one question. Why so cheap, must be something wrond?

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2321616
Old 04-11-2006, 12:25 PM

Vehicle: SRT4/Neon SOHC

IMO that car is gay. Also thats a scam.
Old 04-11-2006, 01:38 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Heh, dude, you ask if anything is wrong with the car.

It's a 300C.

YES.
Old 04-12-2006, 02:22 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

Most likely a scam......or recently stolen.....or it caught on fire (it is a 300) and all thats left is the shell.....maybe its totalled.......could be a typo, probably forgot a '0'.

If not any of the above, I'd take it just because of the deal. Bash them all you want, its still a decent looking car. And if its an SRT8 like they're claiming, I bet it hauls @$$ too.

UPDATE*

OK, I emailed the guy just to see whats up, and got this:

Hello,
Thank you for your interest in my car.I really hate to let it go but I must sell and what bothers me most is that I need to find a buyer over the Internet.However, this is the only way I will manage to do so since I recently moved to Zagreb,Croatia due to work and family.Furthermore, I am a fresh daddy and I just don't have the time to enjoy the car either way (my loss is your gain). I know it may seem quite difficult to complete such a deal, but I can assure you that my intentions are very straight and serious. I don`t have relatives in the States anymore so I had to bring it with me. The car is still registered in the USA and if I`ll sell it to an American it will be easier for the both of us. I realize that the price is a little below Blue Book value but if I will try to sell it locally, bringing it to Croatia requirements, bodywork modifications and registration will be extremely expensive and nobody will purchase under these circumstances.I suppose that this means good news for you as the vehicle is in pristine condition, no accident history, clear title, no dents or dings,no scratches and it has the original color too! Always adult driven and garaged, never abused or raced, it hasn't even seen rain! I want everything to work out well for both of us. I will take care of the shipping and handling because I understand that nobody will pay for it since I am the one fettered to sell overseas. I have posted it as being in US, since this is where the sale has to be consumed. Please respond to my e-mail if you think we can make a deal.

Definitely sounds like a scam.....

I didn't even make an offer or suggest that I was interested in buying it. I just asked if there was a typo in on the page, or what was wrong with it to be selling it so cheap.
Old 04-12-2006, 02:28 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

Hey I've been to Zagreb before, beautiful city, lots of classy hot girls. good people there, it might be true. a lot of people try to sell it as fast as possible when they're leaving the country. but if he was selling it so quick he would be selling it for more out of a nerwspaper, cars.com, carmax...etc.

it's difficult to believe.
Old 04-12-2006, 02:28 PM

Vehicle: 2001/hyundai/tiburon

Its a scam for sure. But it would be a great buy if it wasn't.
Old 04-12-2006, 03:19 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

it is a scam. when my brother was looking for a car he sam a few "good deals" and got basically that same story from each person.
Old 04-18-2006, 01:08 PM

Vehicle: SRT4/Neon SOHC

Send the guy this picture. If he actually is Croatian he will understand. (also if he isnt)