Automotive News & Other Vehicle Discussions A forum for discussions pertaining to other vehicles other than Hyundai's, Press Releases, new model lauches and general Automotive news.

First 725-HP Galpin Rocket Mustang Production Car Unveiled

Old 03-13-2015, 11:33 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T
Default First 725-HP Galpin Rocket Mustang Production Car Unveiled

http://www.motorauthority.com/news/1...n-car-unveiled

The Galpin Rocket is a 725-horsepower beast based on the 2015 Ford Mustang, co-designed by Galpin and Henrik Fisker—yes, that Fisker. Unveiled at the 2014 Los Angeles Auto Show, the first example of the car has now been produced, and it’s a beautiful, sinister black.

Intended as the “ultimate American muscle car,” the Galpin Rocket gets its 725-hp strength from a supercharged upgrade to the 5.0-liter V-8, as well as a huge range of bodywork upgrades.

Some of those design details are borrowed from the 1960s and 1970s pony cars, with particular attention paid to the styling of the 1968 Shelby GT500. The materials, on the other hand, are fully modern, including carbon fiber bodywork.

Ogle the beauty here, then check out the full details in our preview.

That's a bad ass Mustang for sure, but for the price....I would go with a Hellcat which is cheaper.
Old 03-13-2015, 01:28 PM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: Two Accents, Mini, Miata, Van, Outback, and a ZX-6

That's pretty cool. If I had this I would dress like Darth Vader when I drove it.