Automotive News & Other Vehicle Discussions A forum for discussions pertaining to other vehicles other than Hyundai's, Press Releases, new model lauches and general Automotive news.

Few Pics Of My Cavalier

Old 01-29-2006, 03:36 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well, being as I don't think I've ever posted pics of my car, I might as well go ahead and do it lol. A little background on the car: 2000 Cavalier, 2.2L automatic (aka-slow!) 18'' ADR rims, drift body kit, clear corners, yadda yadda... Now I know that alot of people aren't into "vanity" mods and exterior stuff and are more motor oriented....but I don't just see spending all that money to turbo my car or what have you and still have less than 200HP lol So I'll just make it fun for me to look at....Anywhom...on to the pics. Yes it needs lowered, I'm saving for air. Click for fullsize

Old 01-29-2006, 07:54 AM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

Not my cup of tea. Like the color though

Do you have a tibby? Or are ya just a fan?
Old 01-29-2006, 09:41 AM

do not feel bad about more about visual mods than performance. My Tibby is my Daily Driver, so I do not have time nor the inclination to build a 300hp monster engine for it. I like to get to work everyday.

Unless you floorboards drop out.. no body mod is going to keep the car from getting you to work.

Personally, I think your car looks pretty good. Especially the colour. So like asked above.. do you have a tib or are you just a fan?
Old 01-29-2006, 09:46 AM

Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

no body mod?

what about my friend who hydrolocked his car cuz his hood allowed him to suck in like a gallon of water? lol
Old 01-29-2006, 01:28 PM

Thanks for the compliments, the color is Called Cayenne Red Metallic, actually the reason I bought it. Those pics don't do the paint justice. No I don't have a tib, I'm just a big fan of em smile.gif