2012 April – June Featured Ride | 2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track | Tiburon | Accent | Sonata | Elantra | Genesis | Santa Fe | Veloster | Equus
Model:Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track 6 M/T
1. How did you get into the Hyundai scene?
I entered the Hyundai scene in 2005 when I bought my 2005 Tiburon GT Auto. I loved my Tiburon so much that I decided to stick with the Hyundai brand, and upgrade to a Genesis Coupe when they came out! I actually had both cars for a while. I plan on staying devoted to the Hyundai brand in the future. I would like to add a new Elantra Coupe to the mix as a daily driver!
2. What has been your best accomplishment with the car?
I would say being a female, and being able to do all the work on my car myself. I have done all of the parts installs and regular maintenance items myself, with the exception of mounting tires and wheel alignments. And also showing the boys up at car shows. People have a hard time believing, ‘that’s a girl’s car?!?’
3. Where do you see yourself in the immediate and long term future with the car?
I have a few things planned for this year. I am getting a custom tune this month, then I need to get headers to complete my I/H/E setup. Then I will be getting new wheels/tires. I want to do a tasteful, yet aggressive set up that will definitely turn some heads. As far as long term plans go – Possibly a twin turbo or supercharger setup once the car is paid off. Who knows?
4. Thanks and Props:
– Emilina ‘Rice’ Marie, Brando, and everyone else for the nominations!
– My wonderful boyfriend Brad for his patience with me and my crazy ideas, and also for helping me and lending me some muscle-power when working on my car!
– Hyundai Aftermarket.org for creating and maintaining such a great atmosphere for all Hyundai lovers! This is the best Hyundai forum around!
– Craig and Harry at Invision Automotion for all my awesome upgrades and parts!
– James Allen with Jsaiv Photography for the AMAZING photos he takes of my car!
– BTRcc for their amazing customer service and products! I <3 BTRcc!!!