Wanted Items wanted by individuals. Abuse of this forum will lead to loss of your posting privledges.

For Sale: tanc's big spring/tax season performance/stock parts sale!!

Old 02-06-2011, 03:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 1997 Tiburon
Default For Sale: tanc's big spring/tax season performance/stock parts sale!!

Yes, it's the wrong section but wtf is up with the new classified ebay deal? This is a forum not some craiglist tea party! Come on now vizions and majik I got a crap load of items, so this is just easier for me to do.
Old 02-06-2011, 09:40 PM
Super Moderator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

We did it this way for a reason, and everyone on the staff that cared to join the discussion agreed this was the way to go. Feel free to make individual listings in the Classifieds section.
Old 02-06-2011, 10:54 PM

Did you just edit and delete my whole thread that took me an hour to post up? Do you think I'm some kind of nub here stocker? Who do you think voted for you as a mod on rdt?

With all due respect, don't be idiot and msg me if your going to delete any of my threads. Take the decency to see that it wasn't a 2 minute post up and it was a whole hour to write that thread. I posted it in here for a reason.
Old 02-06-2011, 11:53 PM

Vehicle: 13 Gen Coupe Ult.

^^^^ that is f*cked up!!! This site is really starting to lose its credits... This is turning into another NT. I dont even find my self visiting here that often cause all of the stuck up, one way opinonated pricks.

Also +1 on how the new Classfied section sucks!!!! It literally takes hours to post multiple items, and then you cant even edit the post!!!!
Old 02-07-2011, 01:54 AM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: Two Accents, Mini, Miata, Van, Outback, and a ZX-6

We switched to the classifieds system instead of a standard for sale forum for a few reasons, not the least of which being that we thought it would work better for people. If this or anything is something that you feel should be changed please make or contribute your opinion to a topic in Site News, Suggestions, & Bugs. Nothing is unchangeable and input from members is vital if the forum is to be improved. People silently hating something doesn't get anyone anywhere.

I do think this issue might have been able to be resolved in another way, but it is also obvious that this was posted in the wrong place and would need to be dealt with in one way or another to keep things consistent and arranged properly on the forum. Tanc, I'm sorry you lost the post since it sounds like it took a long time to write up. I don't like seeing things like that happen. But like you said you are not a noob, so I'm sure you know what might happen when posting in the wrong forum. I am sorry your content was lost before we could get this straightened out though.

Originally Posted by Turboron_99
^^^^ that is f*cked up!!! This site is really starting to lose its credits... This is turning into another NT. I dont even find my self visiting here that often cause all of the stuck up, one way opinonated pricks.
If you have problems and see a way to make improvements please speak up. Either on the forum or to a member of the staff directly.
Old 02-07-2011, 07:08 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

Thanks Floyd.

Like he said, if people have issues with something, then SPEAK UP!!!! Dont just sit back. I have always taken pride in telling members that this forum is built for THEM. Theres no staff nazi control here and if there is something the members would like to see happen here or added to the site, we take it under serious review.

And if you guys think HA is turning into NT, then I really have to laugh over that. This is the #1 easiest going forum out there for Hyundai owners. Just because a staff members is doing something and enforcing a policy doesnt mean they are a horrible person. If you dont like a certain policy, then speak up and explain why you have an issue with it so that it can be changed to cater around everyone.

If anyone would like to take it off line, feel free to message either Floyd, Majik, or myself. We listen to all complaints, compliments, suggestions, opinions, rants, etc.
Old 02-07-2011, 07:33 AM

Vehicle: 2001 tibby

my personal opinion on this Matter is when stocker seen it was over such a length he shouldve messaged him and told him he had 24 hours to repost his thread in the correct section before it was removed due to policy (link the policy here)...If another opinion of mine is if HA wants a classified specific section they shouldnt do it on the forums(discussion board) they should simply make an internal link on the HyundaiAftermarket.org site to a Classified set-up such as craigslist or anything else there is plenty of free apps out there
Old 02-07-2011, 07:35 AM

Vehicle: 2001 tibby

im also interested in your performance parts tanc let me know what they are/prices
Old 02-07-2011, 07:48 AM

Vehicle: 2000 tiburon

that is messed up. ou shold have messaged him before you deleted the whole thing. that was a D$%k move on your part stocker
Old 02-07-2011, 09:36 AM

Hey guys, I appreciate the support but I was a bit upset with stocker for his actions. At the time the situation should of been handled differently. However, please don't continue to rant on the situation. It will be handled through the appropriate channels and anymore ranting will cause more harm then good. There will be a time for that