Hyundai Aftermarket

Hyundai Aftermarket (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/)
-   Wanted (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/wanted-18/)
-   -   Ok .. No Luck With The Gt Tech Lip Kit Soo I Need Turby Sides (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/wanted-18/ok-no-luck-gt-tech-lip-kit-soo-i-need-turby-sides-33044/)

KspecTiburon01 11-22-2005 08:34 PM

anyone have a set they are looking to get rid of? weather they are OEM ones or the low turby sides either one is fine. i need them ASAP. and a price b/c n one gets back to me on prices soo figured ill make an open post to everyone aout them. appreciate the help guys

Ericy321 11-22-2005 08:43 PM

Go to the flyryde thread about them. Production will hopefully be starting soon and they arent to much either (250 plus shipping) Im sure another person paid would get it moving faster

KspecTiburon01 11-22-2005 08:45 PM

i would but my only isue is i need them within the next week or so

Ericy321 11-22-2005 08:51 PM

I see. in that case, i doubt youll find anything. why do you need them so soon?

2kShark 11-22-2005 09:13 PM

Because he's impatient!

Lol I'm kidding with ya.

I think I'm gonna wait it out for the RD2 GT Tech Front lip and skirts. DAYUM that'll look hot.

KspecTiburon01 11-23-2005 02:46 PM

well i would lovet to wait for the GT tech kit but my car had gotten hit and the side skirt got broken and the adjuster from the ladys insurance comapny need a price bc he knows i cant just order one side skirt so he told me order wut i want

zoned019 11-23-2005 03:27 PM

You can get a price within a week, but you can't receive the item within a week.
So what's the problem?

And what kind of insurance company is paying for you to get aftermarket skirts? Shouldn't you be going to a dealer to be getting a price quote for ONE OEM sideskirt, and then to a paint shop for a quote on paint/fitting for it? wtf.gif

KspecTiburon01 11-23-2005 03:32 PM

well i have sideskirts theat were on there that got broke so the guy aske dhow much they were so i told him i cant just order side skirts for this kit* mine looks something like the gt tech kit he didnt know the difference lol and he said well just get me a price and well reemburse you for it. but any way i need them so soon bc my car is etting painted in a week but i talked to import shark and it would take almost a month to get soo i mte just order the kit and spray the kit my self seeing i do paint

zoned019 11-23-2005 03:36 PM

Hmm...

Well, like I said, you can get a price any day of the week, but you drive an RD Tiburon, a car with hardly any US aftermarket support, getting products from Korea or waiting for FlyRyde to actually get their business going are your only options. Both will take a lot longer than a week. Why don't you reschedule with your bodyshop?

OzFxCoupe 11-23-2005 04:02 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KspecTiburon01 @ Nov 24 2005, 09:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>... i talked to import shark and it would take almost a month...</div>
I don't know if they have any in stock & shipping from Australia may be the death of you but you could speak to Bretton at PSC if you really want it... You might get it within a couple of weeks.