Hyundai Aftermarket

Hyundai Aftermarket (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/)
-   Vendor's Booth: General (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/vendors-booth-general-34/)
-   -   Cd Complete Parts Listing Available For The Rd Tib (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/vendors-booth-general-34/cd-complete-parts-listing-available-rd-tib-47730/)

CompactDivisions 04-18-2008 03:00 PM

<span style="font-family:Verdana">Just so its here and available for people to view easily. Now you don't even have to go the website to looky. Even though you really should lol

<span style="color:#FF0000">Carbon Fiber and Fiberglass Parts</span>

<u>Carbon Fiber Door Sills</u>
Available in full carbon or with custom inlays
Price - $140

<u>A-Pillar Triple Gauge Pods</u>
Available in both Fiberglass and Carbon Fiber. Shipping is extra

Current GB Prices ONLY-
Option #A Price $80 + s/h Fiberglass Gauge Pod - ONLY drivers side FULL pillar GaugePod replacement
Option #B Price $140 + s/h Fiberglass Gauge Pod - Includes drivers side FULL pillar GaugePod replacement and Passenger side OE style replacement
Option #C Price $65 + s/h Fiberglass Gauge Pod - Includes drivers side 1/2 pillar GaugePod add-on
Option #D Price $110 + s/h Fiberglass Gauge Pod - Includes drivers side 1/2 pillar GaugePod add-on and Passenger side 1/2 Pillar add-on
Option #E Price $160 + s/h Carbon Fiber Gauge Pod - ONLY drivers side FULL pillar GaugePod replacement
Option #F Price $260 + s/h Carbon Fiber Gauge Pod - Includes drivers side FULL pillar GaugePod replacement and Passenger side OE style replacement

<span style="color:#FF0000">Engine/Performance Parts</span>

<u>Phenolic Spacers</u>
Price - $55 Shipped Temporarily out of stock

<u>Stage 1 Ported and Polished Manifold</u>
Price - $145 return shipped

<u>Stage 2 *ACID* Ported and Polished Manifold</u>
Price - $245 return shipped

More To Come smile.gif

</span>

StrikeEagle 04-18-2008 03:04 PM

Looks great!!! Still waiting to get my IM back from you though, OT, but any updates on that?

What is the Acid P&P? What's the difference?

optimoprime 04-18-2008 03:21 PM

yes can you please post pics of both stages of P&P i would be intrested as this is a great alternative to actually custom making a manifold

FlyRyde 04-18-2008 03:49 PM

Keep up the good work! Hopefully I can promote some of your products soon with my upcoming FlyRyde adds! Just a bit of work left of our software, and I'll be rounding up all the parts I can possibly find for the Tibs, and you guys are one of the VERY few actually making us new parts. You ROCK!!!

HyundaiKitCoupe 04-18-2008 04:25 PM

just great!

StrikeEagle 04-18-2008 04:38 PM

And if you want, when I get my IM, I can do a full picture comparison of stock and the stage 1 P&P job.

mwood 04-18-2008 06:40 PM

^^^

i would like that cause i was planning on doing this with the bored TB from Denis

capn tibs 04-18-2008 07:24 PM

your going to make so much money off of me alone man, keep up the good work and the new products fing02.gif . I'll be PMing you in a few weeks for the Acid P&P and the spacers.

For those of you who haven't been to www.compactdivisions.com, you can see some pics there of a P&P Manifold. Go there now, support CD and support new products for me to buy! nana.gif lol

radu_rd2 10-14-2008 10:55 AM

I ordered my pillar (FG, just driver's side) on September 21st. CompactDivisions said it will ship at the end of that week. I haven't heard anything from them since. I've sent multiple messages (email, through web form) and no answer..

Ericy321 10-14-2008 11:14 AM

Mine took 4 weeks to ship. After it said it left Canada it was still 2.5 weeks. Contact him through his site or NT. I wouldnt worry quite yet though.