Vendor Feedback Arena This forum allows customers to provide feedback about their vendor experiences. We encourage any complaints to be supported with transaction detail, pictures, and prior attempts to resolve the issue with the vendor BEFORE bringing it here. This is not for free reign ranting, legitimate feedback only.

Vendor Feedback for Invision Automotion and G&M Performance

Old 12-06-2011, 10:22 PM
Administrator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ
Default Vendor Feedback for Invision Automotion and G&M Performance

I ordered VarrsToen 1.1.2 back in April on a Pre-Order. They came in but apparently sold out before they got to my name. This order was through Tom @ G&M. I know the guy who paid a day before me DID get his. Soo close. So, in September I sent money to another vendor 8 weeks ahead of delivery. Mid-November the wheels came in, and guess what? I didn't get a set. Neither time was it the vendor's fault.

G&M and Invision Automotion worked together to find me wheels. They knew my troubles and vowed to make me happy. Merely a week after my failed attempt to get VarrsToen wheels, Craig @ Invision Automotion came to me with pictures of Gold Axis Revs. He said he could get them in black, but nobody had them yet and pictures were IMPOSSIBLE to find. G&M and Invision worked closely with Axis to get me these wheels for me, and at a ridiculous price, too!

I am MORE than happy with the choice, and having seen VarrsToen 1.1.2 wheels in person, these are MUCH nicer! 19x9 and 19x10.5 +20

Because of Invision Automotion and G&M working to make me happy when they really didn't have to, I am now dedicated and loyal to them and will be promoting them as much as possible. Below are the pictures.

I don't work for Invision Automotion or G&M. I don't receive any compensation from them or anything in return for posting this, but I have the utmost respect for Tom @ G&M, and I've talked extensively with the guys from Invision Automotion about cars BEFORE Invision ever existed. They are great guys and will continue to get my business.

Invision Automotion also gave me GREAT pricing on coilovers. Seriously, cheaper than anyone out there. I ended up buying BC Racing coilovers from them.

Thanks to Harry @ Invision for his magic in turning my crappy photos into this!

tires are 225/40/19 on 19x9 +20 and 255/40/19 on 19x10.5 +20
Old 12-06-2011, 10:36 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track

This was one of the most rewarding things I have ever done...I can't begin to describe how easy it was to work with you..I am amazed at how calm you seemed to remain throughout the whole ordeal. Your car looks even more awesome than I ever thought it would. Enjoy it, you deserve it!!!
Old 01-11-2012, 04:42 PM

Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 5.0

Invision Automotion is DEEE-BEST
Old 01-17-2012, 12:18 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

Topic has been moved to the new Vendor Feedback Arena.
Old 01-17-2012, 08:05 PM

Vehicle: X3 Sprint, S-Coupe Turbo

Yay for everybody. It sure is nice to deal with human/humane vendors.