Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

Vehicle: HYUNDAI TIBURON RD1 (2010)

Old 12-31-2010, 04:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 13 Gen Coupe Ult.
Default Vehicle: HYUNDAI TIBURON RD1 (2010)

Name: HYUNDAI TIBURON RD1 (2010)

Date Added: 31 December 2010 - 03:38 PM

Owner: Turboron_99

Short Description: So... This is my Rd1. I bought this car brand new off the show room floor in 1999. I bought this car, because I wasnt finacially able to buy a "real" car. At the time Hyundai was thought of as some knock off, or like a chinese no good product. Yet, this car i feel in love with, slowly but surely, now almost 12 years later, it has gone through a few stages, had my Ricer stage about 5 years ago, with a gaint bat mobil spoiler and 17 7 spoke chrome wheels, and 2 15's in the trunk, and a fart can to boot. Now I have been taking it from rice to KDM. More go than show, with a few pieces to just say yea, Im a Hyundai, but im not just any... Yet, have a look at the pictures and let me know what you guys think!!! All coments are welcome, Even yours Faith!!! Before I go I just want to say thanks to HA, and every one here for the support and help with my build!

View Vehicle
Old 12-31-2010, 08:26 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

Love the seats. What are they? Feel good?

Engine bay looks great. Only ideas I have are to paint some parts glossy black (strut bar brackets and radiator mounts).
Old 12-31-2010, 10:26 PM

Vehicle: 2001 hyundai tiburon

looking good so far. my only thought at the moment might be getting a shark spoiler wrapped in CF to be a compliment to your scoote hood.
Old 12-31-2010, 11:37 PM

Majik... the seats are amazing and are super soft, actually seats out of Acura Rsx, there amazing seats, and are very comfortable and fit the harness setup perfect!

UrSONvS... also I was thinking of getting a a shark spoiler, but then again i was also thinking of getting a universal carbon fiber spoiler again... just because the hood is so aggresive...

No sure about what to do with the ass end....
Old 01-01-2011, 07:20 AM

Vehicle: Tiburon 2001

the car looks great. i would try to get the WingsWest Front Lip i've seen a couple RD1's with it and they look badass.

is that the ebay "universal" harness bar???
Old 01-01-2011, 12:28 PM

Vehicle: 2001 hyundai tiburon

Originally Posted by Turboron_99
UrSONvS... also I was thinking of getting a a shark spoiler, but then again i was also thinking of getting a universal carbon fiber spoiler again... just because the hood is so aggresive...

No sure about what to do with the ass end....

and go back to having the ricer effect? blah... save yourself that pain but it is your car in the end. I think IIRC that Regit has RSX seats in his also.
Old 01-01-2011, 12:52 PM

is that the ebay "universal" harness bar???

[/quote]

No, this is one I made, looks alot like it though.. HAHA only thing that is my two pieces that attach to the b pillars are diffrent shape, and my bar ends are actually 18 degrees turned in, so that they sit flush against the C pillar... I actually got the idea off a crx forum. Ill find it for yall.