Hyundai Aftermarket

Hyundai Aftermarket (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/)
-   USA - Southeast (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/usa-southeast-253/)
-   -   Nopi Nationals, Sept. 16-17 (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/usa-southeast-253/nopi-nationals-sept-16-17-a-34597/)

majik 02-14-2006 09:37 AM

The show is in Atlanta, GA on Sept. 16-17

Please post here if you are planning on going. This will allow us to try to plan it accordingly, and possibly get a great rate on hotels for all of us. Last year we had REDZ, java, Viper, and myself

I will be going, and bringing my fiance.

People I know/hope will be attending (PLEASE CONFIRM):

REDZMAN - confirmed (with wife)
majikTib - confirmed (with fiance)
code - confirmed
phorq - confirmed
viper - confirmed
ericy321 - confirmed
SEAN - confirmed
jpv8220 - confirmed
LTD5stringer - confirmed
tibracer33 - confirmed
dquiksta - confirmed
DrivingTibNaked - confirmed

BigBoi - Expected to Show
Javageek - Expected to Show
01importshark - MAYBE
purpletib - MAYBE

faithofadragon - NOPE

code 02-14-2006 09:38 AM

yep: I will be there. 8hour drive is like candy.

Tibracer33 02-14-2006 09:56 AM

I have been wanting to go for awhile and never had anyone to go so maybe I will go this time since there is people to meet up with. I might be in

phorq 02-14-2006 10:24 AM

Count me in... I'll take some time off from work for it. I'll be coming from upstate NY, so I'll follow viper. cool.gif

Ericy321 02-14-2006 10:28 AM

Im down. Coming from WI. Probably with my brother and his MR2 and a couple guests. count me in for 2 rooms probably. ill check

Zoned, making a road trip down as well? Otherwise Ill have to meet up with some other guys probably

Sean 02-14-2006 11:29 AM

I was right accross the parking lot from ya"ll last year...hope to meet some of you this year...it seemed everyone was so busy running around detailing or working on their cars or walking the grounds...I know I didn't get to see everything I wanted to see or meet as many new peeps as I thought I would...just not enough hours in the day...

jpv8220 02-14-2006 11:34 AM

ill be there this year, dont know if ill bring the tib or not though..... ill have like 4 others with me if they dont flake out like they did last year......... i was there last year.... i got to meet viper.

'treezy 02-14-2006 12:14 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (phorq @ Feb 14 2006, 10:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Count me in... I'll take some time off from work for it. I'll be coming from upstate NY, so I'll follow viper. cool.gif</div>

phorq, be sure to carry and extra front bumper...

I want to make this so bad. Don't book any hotels for me, just know that I am planning on making this trip with the rest of the West Coast/SouthWest tibs..

school and work permitting...

Viper966 02-14-2006 12:14 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jpv8220 @ Feb 14 2006, 01:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>ill be there this year, dont know if ill bring the tib or not though..... ill have like 4 others with me if they dont flake out like they did last year......... i was there last year.... i got to meet viper.</div>
i will be in attendance again this year... whats the hotel situaton? anybody know of any deals or not? cuz if not imgonna reserve now

LTD5stringer 02-14-2006 12:19 PM

I'll be going this year. Been wanting to go for a while and never got the chance.