Hyundai Aftermarket

Hyundai Aftermarket (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/)
-   USA - Northeast (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/usa-northeast-255/)
-   -   Nt Car Show Meet At College Park (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/usa-northeast-255/nt-car-show-meet-college-park-42302/)

darkchylde 04-30-2007 11:52 AM

I heard you were there Cuda Joe, but you were parked over in the general parking lot. We didn't go over there. One of the guys from CapitalCrossroad said they saw your car. We were there from 2-4 I believe and parked right when you came into the general showing area next to most of the bikes in front of the vipers.

CudaJoe 04-30-2007 12:02 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (darkchylde @ Apr 30 2007, 11:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I heard you were there Cuda Joe, but you were parked over in the general parking lot. We didn't go over there. One of the guys from CapitalCrossroad said they saw your car. We were there from 2-4 I believe and parked right when you came into the general showing area next to most of the bikes in front of the vipers.</div>

yeah we got there just before 2 and they said it was full and made us park over there. But when room showed up in there, I was interested in walking back there and bring my car into the show.

HyundaiKitCoupe 04-30-2007 12:07 PM

we should just be in the show next time!! did you see how many rsx's there were? i came there around 2 around the same time the vanquish pulled in, also it's a mystery why i didn't catch you. the lot in the back was quite full and packed with a lot of cars that could have also been in the show.

CudaJoe 04-30-2007 02:33 PM

Yeah, it certainly was, They made a nice looking Supra park back there, lol. I guess they figured theres already too many supra's in there now. Well, I think we should get a summer meet together. Dont know where though, maybe like a nice hangout spot with lots to do. Im 22, so Bar sounds good to me laugh.gif. Although I'm sure not everyone is 21 on here. I know mindlessdoubt would be interested.. I ran into him saturday afternoon and asked if he was going to the show.. He was working till 4:00, so I told him to call me. Well at 4:00, it seemed everyone was leaving so when he did call I broke the news to him that it probably wasnt worth the drive, and also those newtib guys were kinda clicky, so I was just going home and getting drunk with my gf.

mindlessdoubt 04-30-2007 02:38 PM

Yea..I would deff be interested in a summer meet:)...My girl and I got into a fight last night anyways...I really wish I could have gotten off work early so I could head down there

01tibby 04-30-2007 06:48 PM

i'm up for something this summer. school is really the only thing holding me back right now, i can get off work whenever.

HyundaiKitCoupe 04-30-2007 08:02 PM

yeah i took a photo of the first supra in the back lot admiring it. little did i know there were bigger and better ones by the dozens farther up. there were a ton of clubs dining at the restaurants at noon

why wouldn't they wait up? to be honest when i got to columbia it was 1:20. i had the pro camera & tripod all ready, and anxious to see some of our guys. they might as well have said meet up at the show at 1 because what was the point of meeting up so far away and staying 15 minutes? i had to follow the aston martin to the show instead of nt wink1.gif

i'll be gone during the summer to europe so i won't be able to meet up, but i'll be here in late july smile.gif

darkchylde 05-01-2007 09:32 AM

That's funny. They said it is full so park at (that area you were in) 11b I think and when we came down the road they said "stop" pull in here and fill up this row. It was empty next to the Vipers and Mazdas. Supra's pulled into them and we pulled next to the S200 and 350Z. Shortly there after the GK's showed up and pulled into the remaining spots. When we got out the Aston Martin pulled into the lot, while I was getting the baby out. There really was no "show" area over general praking it seemed. Cept the American crap in the rear. Or the overly stock overly populated RSX/Mustang/Neon sections. I went back there just to see the Z06 vette. I'll give the red drag GTO some credit, it kinda got me to pay close attention to it.

HyundaiKitCoupe 05-01-2007 09:14 PM

^ funny you didn't see our tiburons. we followed the Vanquish up, naturally a red light behind so when it pulled up 5 mins later we pulled up too but not inside the main attraction. my eyes didn't know where to wander around.

here's our cars, me:
https://hometown.aol.com/Goldeye355/images/mycar.jpg

darkchylde 05-02-2007 09:10 AM

Oh got ya, I didn't go to general parking and look around, it was GENERAL. I was where the Vanquish (maybe a different gold one) pulled into the SHOW lot. People started rolling out by the time we got around so I didn't cross the street.