Hyundai Aftermarket

Hyundai Aftermarket (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/)
-   USA - Northeast (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/usa-northeast-255/)
-   -   Attn- Nice Rd Tibs Wanted! (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/usa-northeast-255/attn-nice-rd-tibs-wanted-35377/)

2kShark 03-24-2006 03:23 PM

For my graduation project I have decided that gathering up some really clean and hooked up Tibby's should do the trick. Of course, I will be using my own Tib, and on top of that I am going to need at least a dozen or so other Tibs to join. Remember, I'm trying to show students what KDM and RD Tuning is all about, so anyone who has a nice ride please feel free to come. My school is located in King of Prussia, PA.. in Upper Merion Township. Presentation is sometime mid-May.. let me know if you can make it. : ) : )

1997tibby 03-26-2006 08:00 PM

I got a Nice Tib, willing to go, i'm about 140 miles from u on long island ny, when it gets closer to the date let me know when!

2kShark 04-02-2006 07:00 PM

BUMP!

The date of presentation is MAY 18th so if anyone can make it on this date please let me know!

I also want a couple stock Tibby's at the meet! And anything else you can bring that you think will help me (Newer Eagle Talon TSi maybe to compare the similar motor?)

I need some ideas on how I am going to go about this!

cdogtibby1 04-02-2006 07:04 PM

explain your presentation a little more... im confused. you are just going to present how KDM and RD tuning goes about???

2kShark 04-02-2006 07:15 PM

It's mainly on the Hyundai Tiburon (96-01) and how it has evolved into the new GK, and the presentation is partially on Hyundai, and also on my car. I just wanted to have some hooked up Tibbys so I could explain KDM and the Korean Aftermarket so show other students what kind of potential our cars have, looks-wise and power-wise. wink1.gif I figured that would make a great presentation!

cdogtibby1 04-02-2006 07:20 PM

yea... too bad u dont live near cali... jawz would probably hook you up. i would try to contact Tibbychick, she is from NY i think and her car is PIMP.

Alex01tib 04-02-2006 07:22 PM

its 7 hours from here or else i would go, but then again its only 1-2 hours from swift in jersey so maybe if were in jersey then we'll come over.

majik 04-02-2006 08:56 PM

see if you can contact TiburonCruiser (member on here) through PM or email. He never gets on anymore, but he's an awesome guy with an awesome tib. Owns a VERY RARE IMI B body kit... only seen one picture of one actually on a car. Also has an Alpine Turbo on it... very nicely done. He's a great guy, his name is Tim. I believe he lives near Mars, PA somewhere. Silver IMI Tiburon with blue accents and custom hood with air inlet

RedShark_TiBuRoN 04-02-2006 11:30 PM

I would go, but It's too far for me...sorry mang. 02.gif

dquicksta 04-03-2006 02:29 AM

I'm about 2 hours north of you.... Maybe I could help you out, not sure time wise right now but its not too far where at exactly? in proximity to the mall I guess...