Hyundai Aftermarket

Hyundai Aftermarket (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/)
-   USA - Midwest/Central (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/usa-midwest-central-256/)
-   -   Official Member Listing of Crooked H (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/usa-midwest-central-256/official-member-listing-crooked-h-22423/)

REDZMAN 11-23-2004 08:37 PM

Changes you'll notice...

Okay, for those of you that are members of Crooked H, please, post here to get added to the list. Please keep a VALID email address, and KEEP IN TOUCH. Doesn't matter if you need help moving wink.gif or wanna DD to party with.

SouthWest Chapter

1. Jeremy "REDZMAN" Zimmerman (President)
2. Francisco "Cysco" C. (VP)
3. Marla "Lizgiggles" Zimmerman (WP)
4. AJ "ABQElantra"
5. David "Faithofdragon"
6. Chris "ceoxd (hardyloaf)" Osborn
8. Jason & Katie (04silvertibby) Lechner

Only real requirements are that you show up to one meet every 6 months at least, and that you have fun. We do NOT condone illegal street racing, and we WILL work up a Code of Conduct. Please feel free to help add to it.

We also need a Moderator for this section. You need to be nominated and then voted on. I would like suggestions posted.

PERKS - If you live in the ABQ area, you can get discounts on S/H thru Kspec.com if you order in bulk with other members. Also, I have a Premium Account with Photobucket.com , if you need pics hosted, contact me.

Anonymous 11-23-2004 09:49 PM

Re: Pics of what I have been up to

What up b****es! Im in the club too, ceoxd is my username. My real name is Chris Osborn (not related to Ozzy) haha, anyway, hope to see all ya guys fo sho if I haven't already met you.

505-288-8155 is my numero. Lata

C.

faithofadragon 11-27-2004 02:02 PM

Re: new motor gona na tune.. no more FI for me.. what can i

no street racing? ahh mang

hehe jk

anyways whens the next official meet?

REDZMAN 11-27-2004 02:04 PM

Re: for sale.. took a bunch of stuff off be it goes to junk

Uhm, you can meet here tomorrow.

Or my meat can meet your mouth tonight.

LOL

Come over doode, after you get off of work maybe.

Next official one will prolly be the 2nd weekend of December. Right after my B-Day.

We still need a mod for this section.

faithofadragon 11-27-2004 05:42 PM

Re: FS: Turbo Parts

can i be this mod? laugh.gif

also if all goes well ill have my nozzle sometime next week i found one for a GOOD price if i get it...

REDZMAN 11-27-2004 06:44 PM

Re: some cool local ABQ stuff

Ehhh...

Maybe...

LOL

UltraTibby 11-27-2004 09:06 PM

Re: veilside kit

I would be in with you guys but there just aint anyone in my area that signed up too..... ABQ is a hella of a long way to drive so it something starts up a little closer I would be happy to join up laugh.gif

REDZMAN 11-27-2004 11:14 PM

Re: RDTiburon Decals!

Well, get a few folks up for a local union of Crooked H mang.

04silvertibby 11-30-2004 06:14 PM

Re: WTB: STOCK 97-99 TIB FRONT BUMPER

DUH.

email: jlechner4982@hotmail.com

Role Reversal 12-01-2004 11:30 PM

Re: RotorPros Group Buy - Accepting Payment!

faith you cant mod yourself what makes you think you can mod this lol just playin mang