USA - Midwest/Central USA - Midwest members here.

L.O.U.D.R. - Something new for the AZ racing scene

Old 02-07-2005, 12:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

How is the tuner scene, cop scene, etc. down there? I'm planning on moving to Prescott for college in the fall of this year and I'll be down there for 3-4 yrs. Just hoping there's stuff to do, and fun to be had.......
Old 02-07-2005, 12:54 PM

dude....<span style="font-family:Arial"><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%">LADIES FREE ALL NIGHT!</span></span>
wonder if theres free drinks too lol wink1.gif
Old 02-07-2005, 12:58 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Yeah... its a real big tuner scene there. But Speed's right, people get cars stolen there all the time. Friend of my Mom used to live in Phoenix and got her Focus stolen. Probably thought it was a sleeper. LOL laugh.gif
Old 02-07-2005, 01:09 PM

well, I'll be in Prescott not Phoenix, but a short drive from looking at a map, maybe two hrs.
Old 02-07-2005, 04:28 PM

Very big scene here man, we have new crews poppin up all the time. Past couple of weekends though cops have been all out. Plenty of places to go to though, a lot of places to meet up at, and there's actually a lot of Tibs, mostly the GKs but there's quite a few RD's, three of which are in my crew, haha. A lot of competition out here. I actually know a couple of high schoolers that had their cars stolen last year. But hey we drive Hyundai's so we shouldn't have to worry, haha.
Old 02-08-2005, 12:13 PM

Well, my "dream college" is in Prescott and if finacial aid works out and I'm admitted then I'll be living in Prescott by early Fall 2005. I see a lot of people on here are from Arizona and New Mexico. A few from Nevada and lots in Cali, so hopefully there's something going on around Prescott.

does anybody know the approx. elevation of Prescott?

Well, if I do end up going down there maybe we can all meet up whereever's conveinent. But that's in the future, we'll see what happens.
Old 02-08-2005, 03:33 PM

That's one good thing about driving a Hyundai - nobody steals them wink1.gif. Worst that has happened to my car is a door dent. However, my mom's 87 Cadillac, my aunt's new SUV (forgot make/model), and my friend's stereo were stolen in front of my house over the years.

What college is in Prescott? Yavapai? I can't imagine anything being top of the line there. I believe it's around 5-6kft elevation. Get's a bit nippy.

I won't be joining the racing scene here till I got my turbo runnin' wink1.gif. I got to find a license plate frame "You just got beat by a Hyundai" to prepare...