Hyundai Aftermarket

Hyundai Aftermarket (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/)
-   USA - Midwest/Central (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/usa-midwest-central-256/)
-   -   Arizona Tibs!!! Meet planning... (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/usa-midwest-central-256/arizona-tibs-meet-planning-26341/)

The_Guff 02-09-2005 02:10 AM

Arizona Tibs!!! Meet planning...

Hey, what's going on? I've already PM'd a couple of you. Basically i'm trying to get a little meet/get together of the Tibs here in AZ. I have three altogether in my crew and I know a_gut a little but the rest of the people i've seen on here I don't know. It'd be cool to get everybody together and meet. Get together, cruise and go grab something to eat. Let me know when yall are free and we can organize something, maybe get the NT guys out too, I know there's a lot of them here.

MR.TIBB 02-09-2005 03:52 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (The_Guff)</div><div class='quotemain'>Hey, what's going on? I've already PM'd a couple of you. Basically i'm trying to get a little meet/get together of the Tibs here in AZ. I have three altogether in my crew and I know a_gut a little but the rest of the people i've seen on here I don't know. It'd be cool to get everybody together and meet. Get together, cruise and go grab something to eat. Let me know when yall are free and we can organize something, maybe get the NT guys out too, I know there's a lot of them here.</div>Hey bro...

If you're interested in hanging with the NT guys, try PM'ing Mines Better on NT. He usually helps organize things ( from the NT point of view ).

Right now, I am working alot & just don't have the time to get out as much as I'd like.

Once I get my 05, I'll be back out a bit more and would love to hang out with any of you guys that want to hang...

98TibbyFX 02-10-2005 07:37 PM

Waddup Son!! LOL Yeah we otta get Mike to roll out. Except for he A COP. :drillserg Oh well yeah man gotta get this meet up goin.

98TibbyFX 02-17-2005 07:29 PM

GOTTA double post to get this thread back up top. JK Yeah anyone down for a trip up north like FLAG. or SEDONA or something. It would be nice to get out of the valley for a day or so.

The_Guff 02-17-2005 08:06 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (98tibbyfx)</div><div class='quotemain'>GOTTA double post to get this thread back up top. JK Yeah anyone down for a trip up north like FLAG. or SEDONA or something. It would be nice to get out of the valley for a day or so.</div>

I AM I AM!!!

Speed-Factor 02-17-2005 09:06 PM

I will be at NOPI so if you guys want to meet up there let me know. I will be there Fri - Sun.

The_Guff 02-19-2005 01:11 AM

Definitely, we'll be out there.

98TibbyFX 02-19-2005 09:23 AM

Yeah man we should get a few more people to meet up out at NOPI. BTW........Arn't we the first show on the tour? So we ought to have on of the better show. Anyway i may be in cali the first day but it's not a for sure thing yet. None the less i will make it out there.

MK3Design 02-19-2005 12:01 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (98tibbyfx)</div><div class='quotemain'>GOTTA double post to get this thread back up top. JK Yeah anyone down for a trip up north like FLAG. or SEDONA or something. It would be nice to get out of the valley for a day or so.</div>

Im in Cottonwood, im down!

Dmatrix 02-19-2005 12:18 PM

Yo im definatly down. Hey 98tibbyFX i live in el mirage we'r practically neighbors.