Hyundai Aftermarket

Hyundai Aftermarket (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/)
-   Turbo & Supercharge (Forced Induction) (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/turbo-supercharge-forced-induction-29/)
-   -   stock turbo on Tiburon to slow... NOS button problem (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/turbo-supercharge-forced-induction-29/stock-turbo-tiburon-slow-nos-button-problem-3513/)

Thee Jester 08-21-2002 03:25 AM

stock turbo on Tiburon to slow... NOS button problem

first, the turbo in my stock 2001 tiburon takes too long to spool, my car doesn't make any power till 3000-3100rpms. Then, aparently the stock NOS is mislabled, It's just under the air controls on the mid console. Mine says "a/c" can i consult hyundai to take car of this problem? thx for the help

[ August 21, 2002, 10:27 AM: Message edited by: Thee Jester ]

Hootie 08-21-2002 03:27 AM

:confused:

Stock NOS? Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, Ghostrider?

And what kinda turbo set-up do you have?

*gets BS flag image ready* wink

[ August 21, 2002, 10:30 AM: Message edited by: Hootie ]

MaDHatteR 08-21-2002 03:27 AM

i almost laughed.

stickshift 08-21-2002 03:31 AM

It's a joke, Hootie... :D
At least I think it is... anyways, it gave me a chuckle.

Hootie 08-21-2002 03:34 AM

If it's a joke then it should be in the proper forum and this gentleman should be labeled a TROLL for posting such things.

I base my TROLL call on his newbie-status post count and lack of information regarding his phantom turbo setup with stock NOS button install. :D

MaDHatteR 08-21-2002 03:47 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>MaDHatteR:
i almost laughed.</div>someone posted something like this a week or so ago. they are not around anymore. someone "took care of him"

rubenz2K1 08-21-2002 03:50 AM

yeah i got the same problem. it seems that the factory seem to actually have misplaced my turbo/Nos setup at the same time that they lost my floor mats. Oh well atleast i got the factory turbo zet installed for free cause of the mix up. eek!

Hootie 08-21-2002 03:52 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>ruben-z's 2K1:
yeah i got the same problem. it seems that the factory seem to actually have misplaced my turbo/Nos setup at the same time that they lost my floor mats. Oh well atleast i got the factory turbo zet installed for free cause of the mix up. eek!</div>You got the TURBO-ZET? :mad: Lucky bugga. All they gave me was a fuzzy stuffed shark and a Hyundai 4 ounce coffee mug. Who drinks 4 ounces of coffee? :confused:

Decker 08-21-2002 03:55 AM

<----- shakes head

moving to humor

rubenz2K1 08-21-2002 03:55 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>Hootie:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>ruben-z's 2K1:
yeah i got the same problem. it seems that the factory seem to actually have misplaced my turbo/Nos setup at the same time that they lost my floor mats. Oh well atleast i got the factory turbo zet installed for free cause of the mix up. eek!</div>You got the TURBO-ZET? :mad: Lucky bugga. All they gave me was a fuzzy stuffed shark and a Hyundai 4 ounce coffee mug. Who drinks 4 ounces of coffee? :confused: </div>LMAO. eek! :D