Turbo & Supercharge (Forced Induction) Posts regarding Turbochargers, Superchargers and any other method for Forced Induction.

Finally will boost my Tib

Old 10-19-2017, 04:12 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 97' Hyundai Coupe

Your wife went boom last friday and blew "coolant" all over my bedroom :biggrin:

Been thinking a lot about what to do and... I will sell all my turbo parts, but keep the Tib for now.

Still not sure it is the best time to invest into "new" car , but I want Boxster S badly. No 350z, no S2000, but the 3.2 Boxster!

I'm on a hunt for a one with manuel gearbox. 2000-2004 model is what I can afford. They are very rare here , but I'm willing to travel around Europe to get one.

p.s. the shitty problem is still here and I'm sure it ain't going nowhere...
Old 10-26-2017, 03:52 PM

Vehicle: 2003/Hyundai/Tiburon

Epic Fail!!!
Old 10-26-2017, 05:19 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

Originally Posted by faithofadragon
listen here f*ck face and listen well.

told you to listen
Old 10-27-2017, 01:41 AM
Banned

I was thinking a lot and even though I like my car you can't compare it to a f*cking Porsche ! It's mid engine, RWD with 3.2 flat six that sounds sick. I'm sure 03tibe85's wife gonna like it

As Faith said before the Tib is FWD and even with n/a power it's hard to put the power down.

The boosted Tib might be cool and fast, but I'm not into street and drag racing anymore...maybe getting older ... 33 I might go to a race track ( not drag strip ) once or twice a year and the Boxster is much better for that. The sound that car makes is exactly what I like. Put your girl next to you, drop the top and floor it on some twisty roads... I want that experience! Don't want to go drag racing with a bunch of loosers. Their life is drag racing!

The other major thing is that I don't want to invest all that money in the Tib and drive it only weeekends. It will not be good for a daily so I'd have to buy another car and when you sum it up it's better to just buy a Porsche.

The only thing that I might do to the Boxster is some basic n/a upgaredes. Air box from 987, bigger TB from 911, exhaust and that might be it. The brakes are 4 pistons brembo and the suspension is great.

When I find the right one will buy it 100%.

Would like to thank you for all the help!
Old 10-27-2017, 07:11 AM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 01 Tiburon Turbo, 99 Tiburon F2E, 2013 Avalon XLE Touring

WTF? 7 pages of "OMG I'm gonna boozt my Tib", except it's all about how he can't get a stock Tib to run, then gives up and wants to sell everything?

Then....doesn't know how to fix a car as easy as a Tib, or afford good moderately priced parts for it, but decides to buy a Porsche instead!!! That'll go well, until it needs its first oil change, or oil leak.

Thread of the decade.
Old 10-27-2017, 07:37 AM

Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

my 4 cylinder hyundai isnt reliable because of sh*t i did to it....

time to buy a porsche, those are known for reliability especially after i buy used aftermarket parts to "improve" it
Old 10-27-2017, 08:06 AM
Banned

Oh boy ... the biggest cry babies around! It seems you both f*ck ?!

Yes, I've changed my mind. Don't want to put even a dollar in the Tib! It's been 10 years... I don't want to drive it anymore. I want a 986, that's it.

Your cars are super reliable

It's one thing what you can afford and if you don't want to put money on something that you know its bad investment.

John Gaytr go drive your f2 evo wanna be car

As I said before you can suck on that BIG bulgarian dick

My Tib is the only one with ITB that's been driven for more than 2 years as daily ! And it was all done by me while you were all getting fat and jerking your small dickies

The cheap motherf*cker will be driving Porsche very soon and you can talk as much as you want
Old 10-27-2017, 09:26 AM

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
Vehicle: 1999 Hyundai Tiburon

Did you check your TPS sensor?

Old 10-27-2017, 10:00 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Vehicle: 1997 Beta Swapped Accent

The only thing I'm going yo say is that your car is not the only ITB Beta engine running around...
Old 10-27-2017, 10:44 AM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 01 Tiburon Turbo, 99 Tiburon F2E, 2013 Avalon XLE Touring

Originally Posted by Juanra
The only thing I'm going yo say is that your car is not the only ITB Beta engine running around...
Yea, I probably have several pics dated from 1999 when that was the popular thing to do. Also, remember the Twin TB setup from HVE and RPW in Australia? But, let him keep thinking he's the "only one" so his big head can grow. It'll allow for the entry of more penis'.