Site News, Suggestions, & Bugs Please post all suggestions, issues & bugs you have with the site here. Hyundai Aftermarket.org News will be posted here as well. Thanks....

Site Upgrade 5/22/18

Old 06-21-2018, 09:33 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 tib

Wow, gone for few weeks, cat even navigate to anything I want..usually I just scroll back a few weeks through the recent posts to see what I missed..cant do that ...so..........When I go to to new posts, how do I see all of them since my last visit?, not just the past few hours?..used to be able to set to past week, month,or year?

Last edited by Regit; 06-21-2018 at 09:37 AM.
Old 06-21-2018, 11:04 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Vehicle: Year/Make/Model

Originally Posted by Regit
Wow, gone for few weeks, cat even navigate to anything I want..usually I just scroll back a few weeks through the recent posts to see what I missed..cant do that ...so..........When I go to to new posts, how do I see all of them since my last visit?, not just the past few hours?..used to be able to set to past week, month,or year?
The "New Posts" link in the top navigation bar or under the username menu in the top right should replicate what you are looking for. Let me know if there are any specific elements that you are used to that are now missing.
Old 06-21-2018, 03:52 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Vehicle: '14 Ford F-150

Still hoping for a theme that's not various shades of... well... poop.
Old 06-29-2018, 02:31 PM

Vehicle: 2000 tib

Both of those "new posts " options will only show me 5 posts.,You once had the option to see new posts from the past couple of days,week, month etc..not just the past few hours?..unless theres something I'm missing?
Old 07-09-2018, 04:21 PM

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
Vehicle: 1999 Hyundai Tiburon

Yeah, this new site is sucking ass. Sorry. Been checking for new posts every day giving this update a chance. It says no new posts. Been like that the last 3 weeks. I finally decide to throw life support on the forums as it seems crickets are not even chirping. I post. Go back and click the new posts button, and my post doesn't even show up!!

Plus, I use to be able to host some limited images directly on the site when I did make a post. Loved that so my images dont get lost when asshole sites like photobucket become ass hats and drop my account.Yep, Couldnt find that option anymore.

And, it limits me to 4 images per post .Ugh.

Update: yep, just checked again and my post here is not recognized as a new post. Who knows if this will ever get noticed.......

Last edited by tibbytib; 07-09-2018 at 04:25 PM.
Old 07-09-2018, 06:14 PM
IB Staff

Originally Posted by tibbytib
Yeah, this new site is sucking ass. Sorry. Been checking for new posts every day giving this update a chance. It says no new posts. Been like that the last 3 weeks. I finally decide to throw life support on the forums as it seems crickets are not even chirping. I post. Go back and click the new posts button, and my post doesn't even show up!!

Plus, I use to be able to host some limited images directly on the site when I did make a post. Loved that so my images dont get lost when asshole sites like photobucket become ass hats and drop my account.Yep, Couldnt find that option anymore.

And, it limits me to 4 images per post .Ugh.

Update: yep, just checked again and my post here is not recognized as a new post. Who knows if this will ever get noticed.......
We're working on a new gallery for easy image uploading. We don't have a set launch date just yet, but it's coming! In the interim, you can upload images and host them here directly using our Attachment Manager (the paperclip icon in the Advanced post editor's toolbar).

Regarding the New Posts page, please note that your own posts will not appear there when logged into your own account. However, when other members visit the New Posts page, your posts correctly appear for them.
Old 07-17-2018, 08:41 PM

Vehicle: 2014 Elantra GT

Lost access to my main account - site says the email linked to it isn't - awesome.

normal account is Wytchdctr.