Site News, Suggestions, & Bugs Please post all suggestions, issues & bugs you have with the site here. Hyundai Aftermarket.org News will be posted here as well. Thanks....

Site Downtime & Slowness....

Old 09-01-2009, 01:58 PM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T
Default Site Downtime & Slowness....

Just giving you all an FYI....the site might be a little slow or down for a little bit over the next 12 hours. Some of you may not know, but I host HA on its own dedicated server. I already have ALOT of space and memory as it is. However, I'm migrating everything over to a brand new higher end dedicated server thats WAY faster with alot more space & memory than what I have now. So once the migration is complete, the site should be EXTREMELY quick (lightspeeds faster than what it is now).

I'm paying a hefty price to do all this, so that the members have a better experience here, and we can start doing image hosting, video hosting, and even MP3 hosting as well. In the long run, it'll all be way worth it as the site grows and gets better and better every day!

Any questions, let me know. I'll update this thread once the migration is complete. Thanks for the patience everyone! smile.gif
Old 09-01-2009, 04:49 PM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: Two Accents, Mini, Miata, Van, Outback, and a ZX-6

Woohoo!
Old 09-01-2009, 06:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: SRT4/Neon SOHC

Nice. I noticed this so I restarted my router...I should have just tried a different site.
Old 09-01-2009, 07:33 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

thank you Visionz!!! i've been wanting to compliment you on all of these luxuries. ever since my arrival, i've noticed there is such a great positive environment here that leaves out picky temperament, bullying, and scolding. it's a friendly, helpful, happy environment without any gimmicks. everyone has appreciation, acknowledgement and respect for Hyundai's history and this is exactly what fxtreme was all about.

i will be here for a while because i think it's the best and oldest hyundai site. you are a friend, and i hope everyone with any historical representation can make it over as well. i want to help by making/encouraging some DIY's and whatnot. it's only too bad i didn't document all of my work thus far, if only i had only opened my eyes before... i can only hope more good people will arrive here as the HA Empire expands, as well as Krafcik's mission to take over the world.
Old 09-02-2009, 06:13 AM
Administrator

Ok...the migration is now complete. I've already noticed the site and forum loading alot faster than before. Now its time to have some REAL fun building cool stuff into the site for image, video, and mp3 hosting! smile.gif
Old 09-02-2009, 08:23 AM

Vehicle: 03 Hyundai Accent

All without massive amounts of ads... Amazing. smile.gif
Old 09-02-2009, 08:30 AM
Administrator

How about NO ads? wink.gif
Old 09-02-2009, 12:24 PM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts