Hyundai Aftermarket

Hyundai Aftermarket (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/)
-   Site News, Suggestions, & Bugs (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/site-news-suggestions-bugs-45/)
-   -   Fixed Issues (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/site-news-suggestions-bugs-45/fixed-issues-50977/)

Visionz 03-09-2009 02:14 PM

Hi Everyone!

Just lending a hand here at RDT temporarily, to try and help you guys with some of the revolving issues on the forum. I fixed the following issues today:

- Usergroup Colors now show properly in the forums, topics, and member list
- Search feature is now an Advanced Search which should work fully. Please test it out and let me know if anyone see's any bugs with it.
- Usergroup Legend added to the bottom of the forum for easy reference
- UMI (Universal Mod Installer -- For Admins/Techs) in the Control Panel was installed improperly and using a Call Back Function. Fixed it so that it no longer does that, and loads instantly now for the Admins
- Forum Tech Team Icon added to match the rest of the Icon set

I'm currently working on the "Report-A-Post" feature, and getting a similiar version of the Lime Green skin back and working properly. Some other things are in the works as well, but the Admins and Mods are discussing it now. If anyone see's any issues, please let us know.

Edit:

Set up 3 different Hyundai & Kia News RSS Streams, similiar to what I have built in at Hyundai Aftermarket. Now you all will get the latest and greatest news before everyone else....except for HA, of course! *lol* wink1.gif tongue.gif

mwood 03-09-2009 05:23 PM

im digging the the News feed...very cool

StrikeEagle 03-09-2009 06:51 PM

My goodness, things look good!! Thanks man!! fing02.gif

I'm a little confused on the name colors though... Vendors have the green title, but no logo (logo-less looks weird btw, looks too much like the 'inactive members'). Forum techs now have the green logo and a nice light blue title. I thought the <u>vendors</u> were getting the green text and logo? Could the forum techs have a light blue logo color to match their light blue title instead of taking the green logo?

REDZMAN 03-09-2009 07:29 PM

The vendors logo is coming, but I agree, the colors should match the tabs.

Bullfrog 03-09-2009 07:38 PM

+1 to that.

Visionz did all this in one afternoon. Should be setting us up to stay healthy for quite a while.

supercow 03-09-2009 10:24 PM

thanks visionz for stepping in! I really like the rss feed to post grabber.

Visionz 03-10-2009 05:49 AM

No prob guys. Definitely glad to of lent a hand here. I'm hoping to have the couple other little things fixed by the end of the week. I have a tight schedule this week though at work and I have to finish up a couple of really cool things on HA, but I should definitely have the stuff fixes here soon, plus some new really fun stuff added as well. smile.gif

Sparticus 03-18-2009 08:53 AM

i couldn't help but notice that in the address bar in firefox, there's a shocker emoticon tongue.gif good job. haha

Visionz 03-18-2009 09:06 AM

haha...yeah.....I messed around with the Favicon. lmao.gif

Jmans 03-18-2009 03:28 PM

I noticed the shocker icon today, I'm totally digging it.