Hyundai Aftermarket

Hyundai Aftermarket (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/)
-   For Sale (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/sale-265/)
-   -   RD2 Parts for sale (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/sale-265/rd2-parts-sale-72567/)

SR Tech 02-21-2013 07:39 AM

RD2 Parts for sale

Hello all, has been awhile since i've been on this website. some may remember me, some newer guys won't.

Either way, sad news is i totalled my tib 2 weeks ago in the big snowstorm we got. After having her for the last 9years and dumping a TON of money into it, its a tough loss. So I have plenty of parts for sale OEM and aftermarket/performance. I will update with pictures and prices during the week, I am currently at work and seeing if there is intrested before i go through all the trouble. The car is sitting in the lot at my shop, i haven't removed anything from the car yet. I plan on bringing it in saturday and stripping the whole thing out and taking it to the scrap yard :(

I just copied and pasted from my craigslist ad.

Just a short list of aftermarket parts:

-Airram intake manifold

-System Upgrade 65mm Big bore throttle body

-Aem cold air intake(Blue)

-Phenolic Intake and Throttle body spacers/gaskets

-2.25" Motoria catback exhuast

-Crank, Water pump and Power steering underdrive pulley's with proper length belts(blue pulleys)

-Eibach Pro dampners with pro-kit springs 1.2" drop all around. obviously used (these will bolt right in, no need for spring compressor)

-GT Tech lip kit molded to a modiifed oem front bumper, primered, never installed

-Oem/kdm type R side skirts. (oem sideskirts in korea/vented) never installed

Other parts also available, let me know if your intrested. Nice to see some similar faces on the website still!

Rd1cuda 02-21-2013 07:54 AM

How much for the AirRam Intake? Bids on manifold PM sent.....

faithofadragon 02-21-2013 08:05 AM

is this an auction?

ill give you $3.50 for the pulleys

SR Tech 02-21-2013 08:09 AM

I'm just seeing if there is intrest, i've been out of the scene for a while. going to come up with prices and pictures by the weekend. if there wasn't any intrest i wasn't going to waste my time and it was all going to go to the scrapper with the rest of the car.

tibbytib 02-21-2013 08:22 AM

I'd be interested in the side skirts depending on price.

Rd1cuda 02-21-2013 08:41 AM

Originally Posted by SR Tech (Post 678741)
If there wasn't any interest i wasn't going to waste my time and it was all going to go to the, "Scrapper with the rest of the car".

In that case I hope I can get a good deal on the Air Ram! Sorry, to here you totalled your car...

99sharkbmr 02-21-2013 09:01 AM

How much for the Airram?

azngoose 02-21-2013 11:33 AM

Damn. . . I'm a little late to the party. . . .I'm interested in the airram as well. . .along with the bbtb.

I'll send a pm.

Thanks

javier_el_blanco 02-21-2013 01:26 PM

Interest in the water pump pulley and the phenolic spacers. Also want to know how much for the airram. Send me a pm with prices.

red97tib 02-21-2013 04:19 PM

PM sent.