Hyundai Aftermarket

Hyundai Aftermarket (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/)
-   For Sale (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/sale-265/)
-   -   My 2000 Tricked Out Tiburon Show Car For Sale (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/sale-265/my-2000-tricked-out-tiburon-show-car-sale-47374/)

REDZMAN 03-29-2008 12:24 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (whytch0c101 @ Mar 28 2008, 10:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>idk why that says 2005..its only been a few months since i joined and did my intro post and everything...and what the heck u talking bout monitor my post....am i missing something? i didnt think so......................</div>

The heck I am talking about is a simple thing built into ALL FORUMS, which gives you an email when there is a post in your thread, so you know to check it.

Or, not being lazy, and just checking your f***ing thread daily.

You are the one wanting to sell the car, no one here is going to go through the trouble of tracking you down to find pictures.

BTW, there are SEVERAL writeups on how to post pictures.

Caj Darkmoon 03-29-2008 12:28 AM

^^^
lol, like I said.

whytch0c101 03-29-2008 07:44 PM

wtf u talking about dude the posts in my thread were on march 27..and i responded on march 29...sorry i have a life and cant get on every second...and for the pics...i am on dial up and dont exactly have an hour to wait for pics to load...most ppl know what my car looks like from ebay...i know pics are necessary, but if someone was really interested they would send me a message. and to be honest i dont care how long it says i have been a member i am new to the site...why is red such a dik???? looks like ppl are ignoring u on newtib too so i guess its just him...block my thread if u want...but u need to change ur attitude saddam

majik 03-29-2008 08:06 PM

SEVERAL people, including myself, have no clue what your car looks like. If the pictures are that readily available on eBay, please link us to one of them.

Bullfrog 03-29-2008 09:53 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (whytch0c101 @ Mar 29 2008, 09:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>why is red such a dik???? looks like ppl are ignoring u on newtib too so i guess its just him...block my thread if u want...but u need to change ur attitude saddam</div>

You ever go hit a wasp nest with a stick in the middle of summer man? All 17 posts of yours and you going after someone who has around 1600 times more posts then you AND is an ADMIN? You forget to eat your Special K this morning?

I doubt anyone is going to take you or your car for sale seriously after that one.

REDZMAN 03-29-2008 11:22 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (whytch0c101 @ Mar 29 2008, 07:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>wtf u talking about dude the posts in my thread were on march 27..and i responded on march 29...</div>

Can I get a translator?

WTF I'm talking about is you want folks to email you, track you down at NT, or call you for pictures (still not sure how that will work), and you want them to track you down to buy your car.

WTF I'm talking about is that YOU are trying to sell your car, and WTF I'm talking about is that YOU have ways to know when someone posts here interested in your "TRICKED OUT SHOW CAR".

Grow up.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>sorry i have a life and cant get on every second...and for the pics...i am on dial up and dont exactly have an hour to wait for pics to load...</div>

Dialup? Go find someone with a Edge networked phone and use that. Or just wait for the dialup. A second ago it was "I don't know how to upload pics wtfmfbbq!~!!1" Now it's 56K.

If you already have your pics on Ebay, just put the links here, you moron. I've got more of a life, and I'm still not here every second, but I still respond and work hard to sell stuff that I need to sell.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>most ppl know what my car looks like from ebay...</div>

What's a PPL? Warned. Read the forum rules, and let me know that you understand them young man. L33t speak is not allowed here, and in general, we frown on ppl that tlk lke de r 4. I happen to be a bit of a RDTiburon nut, if you didn't know that, and I have no clue what your car looks like. Chances are, if I don't, most folks don't.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>i know pics are necessary, but if someone was really interested they would send me a message.</div>

Okay, first, you know they are necessary, but you dont' do it anyways? WATER is necessary, do you skip drinking water?

Let's say it again everyone...

YOU are trying to sell YOUR car, one that almost NO PPL here know what it looks like. YOU have to take the extra effort and post what's needed to sell your car. Putting a potential buyer through extra steps keeps you from selling it.

Now that this thread has gotten silly, I can almost guarantee you won't get any offers.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>and to be honest i dont care how long it says i have been a member i am new to the site...</div>

And to be honest, I don't care, the rules still apply, and you WILL follow them.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>why is red such a dik???? looks like ppl are ignoring u on newtib too so i guess its just him...block my thread if u want...but u need to change ur attitude saddam</div>

Dik?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...N/thoughts.png

No PPL are ignoring me on NT, what are you talking about? How does one "block" a thread?

Here, I'll block it.

https://th270.photobucket.com/albums...z/th_block.jpg

You fail at the internets.

Saddam?

"I drop bombs on your moms like Saddam's at the prom".

I love that line.

Oh yeah. Let me see if I can find your whooo rideeee!

Damn, I tried for like 20 minutes to find your car on Ebay in the closed listings.

Nothing.

Nex 03-29-2008 11:44 PM

You my friend must be special.

First you said you can send tons of pictures thru email. Then you said it takes too long, you're on dial-up.
I dunno about you but for me its always been faster to uplod pictures to photobucket than it is to attach them to an email.

And where is the link for the ebay auction?

UrS0NvS 04-02-2008 05:44 AM

here you go guys, PICS!!!
he can make a cardomain page but is not able to copy shortcut links the pics to his 4sale thread, good one .

REDZMAN 04-02-2008 02:59 PM

Damn, aren't those thumbnails?

LOL

The pics are so small, you can't see if it's worth a damn or not.

Tibbychick 04-02-2008 03:22 PM

I'll give you $10 for it.