Hyundai Aftermarket

Hyundai Aftermarket (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/)
-   For Sale (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/sale-265/)
-   -   fs found on ebay airram intake manifold (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/sale-265/fs-found-ebay-airram-intake-manifold-25614/)

deestibo 01-09-2005 06:37 PM

Air Ram

i just talked to him and he did get it from kspec so i dont know why he said it was custom but he is selling the throttle body seperate for $185 still good deal if i had the money i would buy i tried to offer him $550 for it and the throttle body but he said no hey i tried to get a better deal cause money is tight but someone should jump on it great price

REDZMAN 01-09-2005 09:33 PM

That's a good price.

But EVERYONE here should email him and b**** him out for EDITING Kspec.com pictures and using them on the site. I wanna contact Ebay about it but don't know how.

Pick them both up.

Ain't NOTHING custom about them.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (missturbotiburon)</div><div class='quotemain'>my boyfriend and I came across thsi on ebay as well the other night.. if you had pics of orginal item thats in your possesion we might be interested..and why you take them off and not use them.. thanks Erin</div>

Welcome to the site, but what are you saying? The person that posted this here isn't the person that is selling it.

CyberShark 01-09-2005 09:39 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (UltraTibby)</div><div class='quotemain'>I cant believe that no one has jumped in on this yet.</div>
I guess people are still broke after the holidays. lol

zoned019 01-09-2005 09:44 PM

maybe it is custom because he bored the TB opening, he says it's 70mm, and kspec says its 68mm. ???
do you need a 70mm tb to use it? or can you use a 60?
what is the bore of the stock tb?
has anyone posted a dyno of any actual gains from the airram and/or a tb?

CyberShark 01-09-2005 09:46 PM

68mm to 70mm would be for a turbo..for n/a, you don't want to go any higher than 62mm throttle body wise.

01importshark 01-09-2005 09:57 PM

seems like i am going to jump on this.. he has sold a lot for tiburons before. people had great responses to his sales. the items have to be what they are said to be in descriptions otherwise he is going to have some problems with ebay and me. so why not he has good ebay rep. hasnt had any negatives or chagned his name recently and sold a bunch of tib stuff. as far as AIR RAM info he prob just rounded the 68-70 and im betting the TB hasnt been touched.

REDZMAN 01-09-2005 09:59 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (zoned019)</div><div class='quotemain'>maybe it is custom because he bored the TB opening, he says it's 70mm, and kspec says its 68mm. ???
do you need a 70mm tb to use it? or can you use a 60?
what is the bore of the stock tb?
has anyone posted a dyno of any actual gains from the airram and/or a tb?</div>

That still doesn't make it custom.

The Airram is bored to 68MM. I'm willing to bet this loser also just rounded it up or took a guess.

No, you don't need a 70MM TB. I'm putting my Airram on with a 61MM BBTB on there. Then I just have to upgrade the TB when I need more with a turbo.

Stock TB is 54MM.

Yes, folks have posted Dyno's, but unfortunately, no GOOD Dyno's. Both of them I've seen had problems with their cars/Dyno's that day. Everyone that has an Airram though that I've talked to LOVES it. Wattsup4800 got 14 Lbs of Torque and 2 HP out of it, but keep in mind, that was with like 5 MAJOR engine issues.

1. Blown o2 Sensor
2. Spark Plug wires about 3 feet 2 long.
3. Air Temp Sensor not installed, just sitting ON TOP OF ENGINE.
4. 3inch Warm Air Intake.

There were a few more issues.

01importshark 01-09-2005 10:18 PM

well REDZ, nothing is wrong with my ride. so if i get this, i will try to get a dyno done. all i have is sOBX 4-1 manifold.. maybe 2 hp and AEM cold air.

REDZMAN 01-09-2005 10:42 PM

Doode, GET it.

Both of them.

See what it'll cost to get both at once shipped.

blacktibby 01-10-2005 04:31 AM

Air ram

I know this is kinda off topic .. But i just bought a Under drive pulley from him. He was really good about it, I'll tell you if / when i recieve it. His customer service is awsome though.