Hyundai Aftermarket

Hyundai Aftermarket (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/)
-   Photography, TV, Music, Art, & Culture (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/photography-tv-music-art-culture-73/)
-   -   Photo Contest #2 (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/photography-tv-music-art-culture-73/photo-contest-2-a-13673/)

ElectricTuscani 11-25-2008 09:09 AM

Photo Contest #2

So For Photo Contest #2 The Subject Is Holiday Season
You Can Submit A Very Wide Range Of Pictures For This Contest, It Can Be Anywhere From A Pic Of Your Car In The Snow To A Pic Of Your Family Sending Time Together. I Want You To Be Very Creative With This And Take Your Time. <span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%">You Will Submit Only 1 Photo To Me For This Contest!</span> So Take Lots Of Great Pics Not Only For This Contest But Also For Memories Of The Season For You To Remember. But Remember Only One Pic Can Be Submited. The Pictures Must Be Appropriate For Everyone Who Visits The Forum To See. If You Submit Any Pictures Inappropriate The Will Not Be Used For The Contest. <span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%">You Will Have Till Janurary 2nd To Submit Your Pictures </span>To My Email Address! Please Do Not Submit Any Of Your Pictures In This Thread, They Must All Be Emailed To Me. Any Pictures Submitted In This Thread Will Not Be Used For The Contest.
<span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%">SO PLEASE DO NOT POST ANY PICTURES IN THIS THREAD!</span>
These photos must be new pictures taken this holiday season. You do have a little over a month to submit your pictures so tkae your time.
Once You Have Uploaded The Pictures To Your Computer You Must Host Them Online. Then Send Me And Email With The Direct Links To The Photos. Also In The Subject Of The Email You Send Me You Must Put Your Name And Your Forum Username.
My Email Is: graphicdesigner09@yahoo.com
The judging will be done by me and the votes casted on voting days. I will judge the photos according to there quality, creativity, and composition. I will decide who gets first and then the voting will decide second and third place. If there are any other questions feel free to ask them.
Also Feel Free To Chat In This Thread But Please Keep It On The Subject Of Photography!
Once All Pictures Are Submitted, Janurary 5th The Voting Will Start!
Good Luck To Everyone That Submits Photos!!
~Shawna~

ElectricTuscani 11-26-2008 08:50 AM

No Reply Or Anything About This Contest
Well I hope you all participate like you did for contest 1

187sks 11-26-2008 09:10 AM

I'll participate if I find something worthy of taking pictures of.

wilburisthecoolest 11-26-2008 01:09 PM

I might dig through my archive and find some better ones. If I get the camera working right i'll take some new ones.

busy_squirrel 11-26-2008 02:46 PM

Well, I'm expecting more photo material this time of year, but just like the last contest:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(187sks @ Nov 26 2008, 08:10 AM) </div><div class='quotemain'>I'll participate if I find something worthy of taking pictures of.</div>

idea.gif

ElectricTuscani 11-27-2008 12:16 PM

I prefer that the pics u post up are new but of course I have no way of telling if they are new or old.

ElectricTuscani 12-09-2008 08:54 PM

I took some pretty cool pics today, I wish I could participate in this contest!

ONLY1DB 12-10-2008 11:36 AM

um....this could be fun...

ElectricTuscani 12-10-2008 01:09 PM

Yeah if it happens which I am thinking its not going to, You shouldnt have said what you said

187sks 12-10-2008 01:28 PM

I hope you continue to run the contest ET.