Hyundai Aftermarket

Hyundai Aftermarket (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/)
-   Photography, TV, Music, Art, & Culture (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/photography-tv-music-art-culture-73/)
-   -   Photo Contest #1 (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/photography-tv-music-art-culture-73/photo-contest-1-a-13444/)

ElectricTuscani 10-24-2008 08:09 AM

Photo Contest #1

So For Photo Contest #1 The Subject Is Random Pictures
I Want You To Submit The Most Random Pictures You Have Ever Taken Or Go Out And Take Pictures Of Random Things, People, Places, Objects etc. <span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%">You Will Submit Only 2 Photos To Me For This Contest!</span> The Pictures Must Be Appropriate For Everyone Who Visits The Forum To See. If You Submit Any Pictures Inappropriate The Will Not Be Used For The Contest. <span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%">You Will Have Till November 23rd To Submit Your Pictures </span>To My Email Address! Please Do Not Submit Any Of Your Pictures In This Thread, They Must All Be Emailed To Me. Any Pictures Submitted In This Thread Will Not Be Used For The Contest.
<span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%">SO PLEASE DO NOT POST ANY PICTURES IN THIS THREAD!</span>
These photos can be previous ones that have been taken if you wish but I believe it makes it more fun to take new photos. You do have a month to submit them but its all up to you.
Once You Have Uploaded The Pictures To Your Computer You Must Host Them Online. Then Send Me And Email With The Direct Links To The Photos. Also In The Subject Of The Email You Send Me You Must Put Your Name And Your Forum Username.
My Email Is: graphicdesigner09@yahoo.com
The judging will be done by me and the votes casted on voting days. I will judge the photos according to there quality, creativity, and composition. I will decide who gets first and then the voting will decide second and third place. If there are any other questions feel free to ask them.
Also Feel Free To Chat In This Thread But Please Keep It On The Subject Of Photography!
Once All Pictures Are Submitted, November 24th The Voting Will Start In This Thread!
Good Luck To Everyone That Submits Photos!!
~Shawna~

ElectricTuscani 10-24-2008 08:10 AM

Saved For Contest Voting Day

ElectricTuscani 10-24-2008 08:11 AM

Saved For Contest Voting Day

187sks 10-24-2008 10:34 AM

So what's the judging criteria?

busy_squirrel 10-24-2008 12:21 PM

Do these need to be pics that we've taken since the contest began, or can we submit pics we've taken in the past?

ElectricTuscani 10-24-2008 12:51 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(187sks @ Oct 24 2008, 11:34 AM) </div><div class='quotemain'>So what's the judging criteria?</div>

The Judging will be based on quality, creativity, and composition. I guess I should have explained that better.
What I am going to do is I will be encharge of deciding first place and then the voting will decide the second and third place photo. No one will know whos photo is whos except the Photographer and I. Also to inform everyone there wont be any prizes except just getting the honor of first. seond and third place unless I can get something worked out with Visionz between now and then.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(busy_squirrel @ Oct 24 2008, 01:21 PM) </div><div class='quotemain'>Do these need to be pics that we've taken since the contest began, or can we submit pics we've taken in the past?</div>

I would prefer that these be new photos unless you have some real nice ones you have taken in the past. It really is all up to you! YOu do have a month those so dont be in a hurry!

Also I updated the first post according to you all's questions smile.gif
Any other question please continue to post them!
Thanks
~Shawna

hammondfra 10-24-2008 08:20 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ElectricTuscani @ Oct 24 2008, 02:51 PM) </div><div class='quotemain'>The Judging will be based on quality, creativity, and composition. I guess I should have explained that better.
What I am going to do is I will be encharge of deciding first place and then the voting will decide the second and third place photo. No one will know whos photo is whos except the Photographer and I. Also to inform everyone there wont be any prizes except just getting the honor of first. seond and third place unless I can get something worked out with Visionz between now and then.
I would prefer that these be new photos unless you have some real nice ones you have taken in the past. It really is all up to you! YOu do have a month those so dont be in a hurry!

Also I updated the first post according to you all's questions smile.gif
Any other question please continue to post them!
Thanks
~Shawna</div>

Sounds like an old davidseal photo contest...good luck to that enters...this can get brutal.

minorglitch215 10-24-2008 09:02 PM

I'm down, this should be interesting. hyper2.gif

ElectricTuscani 10-25-2008 12:34 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(hammondfra @ Oct 24 2008, 09:20 PM) </div><div class='quotemain'>Sounds like an old davidseal photo contest...good luck to that enters...this can get brutal.</div>

I learned a lot from him smile.gif

Cujo 10-27-2008 05:39 PM

im in