Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

It's Good To Be Back...

Old 08-08-2007, 03:08 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 hyundai tiburon

been awhile and now back online. three weekends ago my old puter blinked and after several times of trying to start reboots I gave up on the 6 year old girl and bought a new one

old puter:

800 MHZ P3
528 mb ram
233 FSB
80 GHZ drive

new puter:
1.87 GHZ DUO-CORE processor
2 GHZ ram (two more empty slots fing02.gif )
1066 FSB
160 GHZ drive (didn't need it but it was the free HD, 40 GIG is plenty for me though.
Geforce NX7600GS vid card (so far very happy with this, video games play tons faster)

I see i missed a ton of very good buys lately in the old 4 sale area, just my luck.
just saying hey everyone and i never thought i would miss the internet,lmao.
Old 08-08-2007, 03:16 AM

Vehicle: 2000 Tiburon

You live in Wamego, KS and you never thought you'd miss the internet? Really? You mean you have things to do out there?

BTW, Welcome Back!
Old 08-08-2007, 04:28 AM

Vehicle: 2001 hyundai tiburon

LoL, you got me there, truthfully not a lie.

I did do some work on my tib, installed my bros kph gauges with a red lighting gel and didnt use a dark enough red. also did some LED and other lighting changes. the REDZ hatch light conversion is the greatest addition i think i have done so far. I think i closed and opened my hatch like twenty times in awe,lol. you can actually see what the hell you got in your hatch now.

YaY, i'm so gay, I have pink bros gauges, lmao.

I get that fixed when i get my car in the body shop, after the turbie skirt GB is over with.

got my 5-speed tranny saved for me at a local junkyard

bought a beta2 headcover off of ebay for 15 bucks and colored that, looks nice.

been too damn hot during the day to do much, supposed to hit 106 with the heat and humidity index today, tonight at work was totally miserable as a welder let me tell yuh.