Hyundai Aftermarket

Hyundai Aftermarket (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/)
-   Off Topic Cafe (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/off-topic-cafe-16/)
-   -   Pandora.com (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/off-topic-cafe-16/pandora-com-37317/)

'treezy 07-03-2006 09:27 AM

dunno if you already know about this but it's freakin awesome.

Pandora.com

supercow 07-03-2006 09:30 AM

yeah, I saw that a while back, sooooo cool.

REDZMAN 07-03-2006 10:53 AM

Friggin kick ASS man! I'm loving this allready!

Any music program that'll play me some TCM and leave the edits out, gets my vote.

supercow 07-03-2006 11:23 AM

tcm??

REDZMAN 07-03-2006 11:25 AM

The Crystal Method.

Also, CYEM.

CHECK YOUR EMAIL. LOL

'treezy 07-03-2006 11:40 AM

This site is GREAT for people like me that already have thousands and thousands of songs from almost any genre (besides country/pop) and even with all that music am starting to get bored of it all. I am finding so many new songs and types of music, Pandora..com is great for expanding your musical horizons...
cool.gif

<rant>
Plus this is the first site that actually did the pay for song thing semi-right. You can listen as much as you want for free, but it gives you a direct link to buy it through iTunes if you want to get the mp3.

It still isn't as great as it could be, since iTunes isn't generic enough. But it is a start towards what I want to be able to do. Listen to music I like and if I want a song I can click a link and pay a dollar to get the song, no extra software needed. Just the time savings on going out and searching for the torrent would be worth it to me. Especially ensuring it was a quality bitrate.

I just don't understand why the RIAA has been so f***ing retarded and can't realize that this would reduce piracy an insane amount. Give us a better alternative than stealing the music and JUST MAYBE piracy wouldn't be as big of a problem...

I mean shit, right now it takes less time to just pirate a song than go and buy one. WTF do you expect is gonna happen...gah!

</rant>

brian01tib 07-03-2006 12:17 PM

I like it, nice find

javageek 07-03-2006 03:42 PM

Pretty cool, redzman showed me this today.

x2stpsfrmnowhere 07-04-2006 05:25 AM

Wow yeah I've had this site bookmarked for months now. I am so amazed by the breadth of coverage, so many independent artists, and so much original music. Sometimes they play so real wack music compared to the artists I've listed.

Thortib 07-04-2006 01:42 PM

Alright rdtiburon.com I'll let you all in on the secret of legal, cheap music: allofmp3.com. The website is based out of Russia so no one in the US can do anything about it. You pay only for bandwidth which is about $1.13 per cd. You cannot legally be in the wrong here because you are paying money for the music. Since they are from Russia they don't have the smaller bands only listened to in the US, but they have nearly everything you would want. Have fun everyone and stop illegally downloading music! ($1.13 is worth an entire cd scrouge!)