Hyundai Aftermarket

Hyundai Aftermarket (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/)
-   Off Topic Cafe (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/off-topic-cafe-16/)
-   -   New Computer Company Name (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/off-topic-cafe-16/new-computer-company-name-28493/)

supercow 05-05-2005 02:16 PM

ok, well lets just say I didn't agree with my previous partners business practices. anyways I'm starting my own company now. what do you think of A+ Computer Service?? leave idea's if you've got any. laugh.gif

thanks!!

raehtz10 05-05-2005 02:20 PM

I think you should use "Everyone Else Bytes" LOL or be EEB Inc.

a_gut 05-05-2005 02:21 PM

I'm not sure how the law works on business names in different states, but I did a search on the BBB website and found 3 companies with that name already.

draguntib 05-05-2005 02:24 PM

eh its ok but not catching. Im not good at names or id recommend one for you.

BuuGieWuuGie 05-05-2005 02:27 PM

CTRL-ALT-DELETE... haha

supercow 05-05-2005 02:29 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (raehtz10 @ May 5 2005, 03:20 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>I think you should use "Everyone Else Bytes" LOL or be EEB Inc.
<div align='right'><{POST_SNAPBACK}></div></div>

lol, thats pretty good. think i better stay away from derogatory names though... tongue.gif

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (a_gut @ May 5 2005, 03:21 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>I'm not sure how the law works on business names in different states, but I did a search on the BBB website and found 3 companies with that name already.

It's by state, thats the reason their are three already. I've already checked the secretary of state site for ky. it isn't used.

btw, anonther advantage of this name is it'll put me at the top of the telephone book listings. laugh.gif

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BuuGieWuuGie @ May 5 2005, 03:27 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>CTRL-ALT-DELETE... haha

lol, either that or "just say no to bsod's" (blue screen of death)

Dmitry 05-05-2005 02:30 PM

it's ok, but I would choose something shorter and easier to say. Just try to repeat that name fast couple of times in the row.

supercow 05-05-2005 02:32 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dmitry @ May 5 2005, 03:30 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>it's ok, but I would choose something shorter and easier to say. Just try to repeat that name fast couple of times in the row.

well anyname i choose I want to be descriptive. while that might seem long i'll probably refer to us as a+ or a+ computers.

Joshuwa 05-05-2005 02:35 PM

Sounds very generic to me...(A+ certified, a+ this, a+ that).

I'd say go for:

<span style="font-size:36pt;line-height:100%">Bug Bytes Computer Repair</span>

CyberShark 05-05-2005 02:36 PM

What about SUPERCOW COMPUTER SERVICE.. and use your insignia as your mascott laugh.gif

KayJai 05-05-2005 02:47 PM

They have a A+ Computers here.
It's ok, but not the greatest.

Off the top of my head, how about "SharkBytes"TM R(Can't make the Registred trade mark symbol) tongue.gif

REDZMAN 05-05-2005 03:03 PM

How about STFU Computers Inc.

albert 05-05-2005 05:45 PM

A+ Computers makes me think it's a bunch of high school kids running the store/company. (they got A+ in Comp.Sci. courses)

I'd go for something else with "A" in it.

A Perfect Computer
A to Z Computer Repair

I'm not the best with names but "A+" makes me think of school kids. (and yes, I am A+ Certified... I never liked the name of the cert for that same reason).

supercow 05-06-2005 02:13 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CyberShark @ May 5 2005, 03:36 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>What about SUPERCOW COMPUTER SERVICE.. and use your insignia as your mascott laugh.gif

lol, well actually that avatar was originally created for that very purpose. i decided it was too unprofessional though... I passed out about 100 flyers and 100's of business cards and no calls.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KayJai @ May 5 2005, 03:47 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>They have a A+ Computers here.
It's ok, but not the greatest.

Off the top of my head, how about "SharkBytes"TM R(Can't make the Registred trade mark symbol) tongue.gif

really a+ in canadia? hum.. I'll just tell everyone this is the worldwide headquarters!! laugh.gif

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (REDZMAN @ May 5 2005, 04:03 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>How about STFU Computers Inc.

has a nice ring to it, possibly worse than supercow computer services though.... HOLY CRAP!!!! kit-fox got ahold of redzman's login!!!! laugh.gif

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Random @ May 5 2005, 06:45 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>A+ Computers makes me think it's a bunch of high school kids running the store/company. (they got A+ in Comp.Sci. courses)

I'd go for something else with "A" in it.

A Perfect Computer
A to Z Computer Repair

I'm not the best with names but "A+" makes me think of school kids. (and yes, I am A+ Certified... I never liked the name of the cert for that same reason).

hum... interesting perspective. I've got a+ as well but it doesn't really make me think of school kids.

REDZMAN 05-06-2005 02:48 PM

How about Supercow's Computers for Mooobs...

LOL

I like that.

STFU Computers, so nice, they'll shut you the f*** up.

LOL

albert 05-06-2005 03:58 PM

Okay, Kit-Fox did get ahold of RedZman's login.... :blink:

REDZMAN 05-06-2005 07:47 PM

:mellow: 02.gif

Spanishark 05-06-2005 08:45 PM

BURN!!

I wouldn't go A+ there's just someting about it. i had a good one thought up, but forgot it when redz got pwned laugh.gif

supercow 05-08-2005 11:15 PM

hey!! i got an new idea, well mainly this marketing idea that had been rolling around in the back of my head for a year.

how about High Performance Computer Services? I'll save the marketing idea and tell you later.

maybe i need another poll... laugh.gif

REDZMAN 05-08-2005 11:39 PM

STFU Computers.

LOL

Anyways, how about the obvious.

Tiburon Computers Inc. High Performance PC's for your high performance life.

silvertibbs 05-09-2005 04:57 PM

Yeah, A+ is a horrible name. You need something small and something that is catchy.

Super Computers or something. Anything but A+. That's way too "ode skoo"

supercow 05-09-2005 09:29 PM

ouch, ok well with the less than lukewarm reception i'll start another poll with the new names and see what i end up with. laugh.gif

since this threads no long of use, closed!!! ninja.gif