Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Mayweather Can't Pay Taxes, IRS Garnishing His McGregor Check

Old 07-09-2017, 03:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: '12 Boston Red Veloster
Default Mayweather Can't Pay Taxes, IRS Garnishing His McGregor Check

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/39776...cgregor-fight/

The IRS wants Mayweather to pay Past Taxes from 2015 when he earned $230 Million US Dollars and Failed to pay the IRS.

The IRS said they don't want to wait until the end of August and want Mayweather to Sell his real estate, Supercars, and Liquidate other accounts.

Mayweather claims his assets are tied up and he is NOT Liquid.

Mayweather recently filed a lawsuit in U.S. Tax Court against the U.S. Internal Revenue Service (IRS).

His Lawyers filed an emergency injunction asking the IRS to wait until the McGreor fight so Mayweather can pay up.

According to inside sources Mayweathers check will be Liened until this matter is settled.

My best guess is that Mayweather will get NO money from this fight.

If he gets $200 Million, $80M will go to pay 2017 taxes and the balance to pay off the $230M he earned in 2015.

Mayweather is asking the IRS to Waive all Penalties and Interest because his assets are not liquid.

That bozo has made more in seconds than the average middle-class person makes in a lifetime. Make him pay up, immediately. If he can't, or won't, tack on extra interest and penalties on top of the interest and penalties he already owes.

Scumbag
Old 07-10-2017, 06:31 AM
Super Moderator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

What's the harm of waiting until the fight? The only reason to demand he liquidate assets immediately if he has a scheduled fight coming up, is spite. He's a dummy for not paying taxes like that but I don't like my .gov being spiteful.
Old 07-12-2017, 04:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

the harm? he's already over a year late.

"i know i owe you 80 mil...just give me til like friday to come up with the money"