Hyundai Aftermarket

Hyundai Aftermarket (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/)
-   Off Topic Cafe (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/off-topic-cafe-16/)
-   -   Las Vegas Here We Come! (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/off-topic-cafe-16/las-vegas-here-we-come-37488/)

REDZMAN 07-13-2006 11:17 PM

Okay, I'm gone for a few days folks, behave, I've given the keys to the banning locker to the other mods so don't mess around.

drillsergeant.gif

Feel free to call if you want to hook up in Vegas, 505-459-2624, and I will post some pics of the new stuff to the car when we get back.

I put on some new RDT stickers I've had sitting around for about 2 years (Those things don't want to come off for application!), my new ebrake handle, I think you'll like it, touched up some interior stuff a bit, and then of course the other stuff under the hood.

It's about a 6.5 hour trip, so we'll be in town by about 3 tomorrow. See ya'll then, be good.

kb5133 07-13-2006 11:22 PM

Have fun mang!

hyper25 07-14-2006 08:55 AM

have fun a be careful..... fing02.gif

majik 07-14-2006 10:30 AM

what's in Vegas this week? Is it time for SEMA???

01tibby 07-14-2006 11:01 AM

enjoy the trip dude!

Role Reversal 07-14-2006 12:04 PM

you wish it was only a 6.5 hour trip. lmao.gif

'treezy 07-14-2006 01:33 PM

AutoFest...

Well, I will be driving back with a couple friends from Washington this weekend. We are going East from Seattle to Billings, MT and down from there (backtracking a little) through Utah and eventually hitting Las Vegas in the last portion of our trip.

If you guys will still be there Sunday, I'd love to see the cars. I'll call Jeremy (or you call me) and let me know if Sunday works or not. (probably around 4pm or later).

I will either be in a fullsize Bronco, Chevy Blazer, or Porsche 944. LOL, I still haven't decided.

REDZMAN 07-18-2006 08:46 AM

Well, we are back. The show, plainly, sucked.

The only good part about it was the drifting was fantastic. Lots of wrecks too.

We had to stay till 0230 to find out who got trophies, it was 118 degrees at the track during the setup hours, and there was NO coordination for parking or nothing. I will NOT be going to another Extremeautofest if it's going to be like this again. Not to mention they had different judges judging cars in the SAME MAKE AND CLASS. So there was one guy judging my car, and a completely different guy judging Tom's car, and someone else judging another car. Cluster f***, and a LOT of pissed off folks.

Tibbytib took first place for Hyundai, followed by 2 GK's I belive. There were 5 Hyundai's there.

kb5133 07-18-2006 08:49 AM

Any pics of the other Tibs?

REDZMAN 07-18-2006 01:11 PM

To be honest, I took very few pictures. Marla got heat exhaustion and was taken to the paramedics station, and just trying to keep hydrated barely gave us enough time to see any of the cars at the event. It was miserable. We were parked right next to the Drifting Track though.