Hyundai Aftermarket

Hyundai Aftermarket (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/)
-   Off Topic Cafe (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/off-topic-cafe-16/)
-   -   Korean War (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/off-topic-cafe-16/korean-war-82980/)

cysco00 08-10-2017 09:54 AM

Korean War

Anyone else think we'll be at war with North Korea by the end of the year? Kim Jong is laughing at the sanctions and doesnt care. Hes now threatening to hit Guam with 4 missiles in the coming days. If they do launch, then we'll see if Trump is all talk and no action. He said NK will be met with fury and fire if they do anything. So guess we'll have to see what happens next.

Juanra 08-10-2017 10:33 AM

Those are two crazy f*ckers, anything can happen...

187sks 08-10-2017 11:07 AM

If NK attempts to nuke Guam or Hawaii we will almost certainly respond with nukes. We may possibly not because we absolutely won't have to.

JonGTR 08-10-2017 12:18 PM

.....and just like that, 99% of the US population just learned where Guam is and that it's a US territory.

Juanra 08-10-2017 12:21 PM

Yeah, I would say 99%. But it's more then have. People just don't know that the US has colonies.

WytchDctr 08-12-2017 08:27 PM

IMO; park the USS Ohio, Michigan, Florida, and Georgia off their coast. If NK fires in the general direction of Guam, our allies, or the US mainland- have our defense systems try a field test to knock anything out of the sky, then those four Ohio Class SSGN boats unleash their tomahawks. 154 per boat so - 616,000 pds of explosives (similar to the total yield of one our smaller nukes) flying through windows would send a message without any radioactive fallout. A nuke or invasion is going to royally piss off China. Not exactly a war we want to get in on the ground.

That said; the cost in the missiles alone would run 1.15 billion.

i8acobra 08-12-2017 09:05 PM

Originally Posted by WytchDctr (Post 717176)
IMO; park the USS Ohio, Michigan, Florida, and Georgia off their coast. If NK fires in the general direction of Guam, our allies, or the US mainland- have our defense systems try a field test to knock anything out of the sky, then those four Ohio Class SSGN boats unleash their tomahawks. 154 per boat so - 616,000 pds of explosives (similar to the total yield of one our smaller nukes) flying through windows would send a message without any radioactive fallout. A nuke or invasion is going to royally piss off China. Not exactly a war we want to get in on the ground.

That said; the cost in the missiles alone would run 1.15 billion.

The second we put missiles in the air, you can say "bye, bye" to S. Korea. N.K. has thousands of conventional missiles locked and loaded. That's what's kept the Kim's in power, not the threat of nukes.

JonGTR 05-04-2018 11:32 AM

All you guys were like "ZOMG WORLD WARZ 3!!!" :Crylol:

i8acobra 05-04-2018 07:09 PM

Originally Posted by JonGTR (Post 719739)
All you guys were like "ZOMG WORLD WARZ 3!!!" :Crylol:

Please quote where anyone said anything close to that. I see a discussion about what would happen if NK launched nukes.

Stocker 05-05-2018 07:19 AM

Snopes/Politifact ruling: PaNTs oN FirE! Totes false! Amusing picture of a meter glowing red indicating untrue! Claim: you guys were talking about WWIII Our ruling: We found only people talking about events between North Korea and USA that would 100% certainly kick off WWIII if they were to happen, so this claim is false.