Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Friends gotta love em

Old 11-04-2001, 05:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: Custom Wagon
Default Friends gotta love em

Well last weekend I was helping my friend raise his civic back to stock. So he could sell it and buy a new car. Anyway I was on the ground aligning the holes back up to put the bolt in that holds the rear hub to the strut. I was having trouble aligning the holes so I had my friend stand on the hub to push it down. So has he's standing on the hub he gaves the shelf next to him. And wouldn't you know he knocks off the leafblower which comes crashing down on my head. Didn't even warn me or anything. Anyway I went over there this weekend to put my neons on. And well guess what happened this time. We were both under the car when he decides to let go of the drill in his hand. And wouldn't you know it, it falls over and damn near puts out my eye and cuts my face. Then when we finally get them down I back out of the garge and dump my soda over and dump soda all over the car. Sweet so needless to say I'm glad there my friends b/c if they weren't they might kill me.
Old 11-04-2001, 11:30 PM

>_< Honda friends. Good thing you've got us good ol' Hyundai boys to cart you off to the ER afterwards.
Old 11-05-2001, 03:24 AM

Vehicle: Custom Wagon

Originally posted by Iago:
>_< Honda friends. Good thing you've got us good ol' Hyundai boys to cart you off to the ER afterwards.

Yeah but how would you guys find me. If I'm at a honda's guys house? Since mapquest gives the wrong directions you guys would never find me.
Old 11-05-2001, 03:36 AM

Ouch!

You hit me right in the EAR!
Old 11-05-2001, 07:58 AM

Vehicle: 2005 MINI Cooper S

If it was in Irving I could find you! hehehe smile.gif

You want a cookie now after all that pain?